Butt transformation Success Stories

Options

Replies

• CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I lost my bubble butt after having 2 kiddos and It is taking my forever to get it back. I do all of the above plus cable kick backs (2) variations and cable donkey kicks. I also just purchased the Brazil Butt Lift workout,I plan on learning the moves as home and taking them to the gym to add some high weight. Big Booty Mission ladies!
  • tryan36
    tryan36 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oxygen Magazine usually has alot of good workouts & Special Glutes issues as well.
    http://www.oxygenmag.com/slideshow/butt-boosting-workout/

How much do you have to eat, when you want to gain more in the booty area?
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Pauline Nordin's Butt Bible vids on YouTube. 3 levels in 6 weeks, she's a little annoying but if you mute her and turn on some good music, it's a really good booty work out!

Truth! I actually thought she was funny, though she'd probably offend yoga instructors. My *kitten* was begging for a padded toilet seat by the 3rd level. I would've repeated it, but I was afraid my chair I used for step-ups was gonna go splat. Squats have definitely changed the shape of my butt. No pics, you really don't wanna see that.

Yes I do!

:smooched:
  • KathleenMurry
    KathleenMurry Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I have lost my butt, which to me is success because now I run a hell of a lot faster!

(jealous of girls with round bums:( )
  • punkrockprincess23
    Options
    im curious about this as well. i wanna do brazilian butt lift. so excited to post pics and see a change :)
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    im curious about this as well. i wanna do brazilian butt lift. so excited to post pics and see a change :)

I have those videos and (as I have already said) they are great, but want you to use ankle weights which are horrible for your joints. So the progress is limited. It is a good starting point
  • missdibs1
    Options

Tnx and ty for the cable butt exercise ideas. These I can do with my machine!
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I always had an awesome rear view, then after baby #2... not so much. Saggy and flat.

Started Stronglifts 5x5, and it looked better to me within 2 weeks.

Hubby noticed in 4 weeks.

I added in weighted hip lifts, and I'm now adding in walking lunges. I'm at week 8 now.

Got catcalled by a car full of teenage (18-22?) boys yesterday. ;-)
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    bump for the rump :)
  • missdibs1
    Options
    I always had an awesome rear view, then after baby #2... not so much. Saggy and flat.

Started Stronglifts 5x5, and it looked better to me within 2 weeks.

Hubby noticed in 4 weeks.

I added in weighted hip lifts, and I'm now adding in walking lunges. I'm at week 8 now.

Got catcalled by a car full of teenage (18-22?) boys yesterday. ;-)

Great job!
  • paigebolling
    paigebolling Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Bump for my rump!
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I agree with all the exercises the pp's mentioned! I love working on lower body, and I've noticed a difference after starting to lift much heavier :-)

@naomi How much do you lift?

I do not lift anywhere near as heavy as some of these ladies! I only have dumbbells, so no squat rack or barbell type thing. For squats, I hold a 35 lb dumbbell in each hand. I had to work up to that, I started with 15's in each hand about 4 weeks ago. I do 4 sets of 12, or 8-10 now that I'm using the heavier weights. Leg/butt day is my absolute favorite :smile:

I also hold 20's in each hand for walking lunges, usually 4 sets of 12 on each leg. Deadlifts I also use the 35's. And today I did Bulgarian split squats with the 15's, and used the 20's for my last set.
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Fantastic ideas ladies, thanks so much for sharing them all. I can't wait to get a start on some of them, here and there, hopefully I can come back after my 90 day challenge and have some results to post!
  • 2shoes123
    2shoes123 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    bump
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    Options
    Bump.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    bump for information. Thanks ladies. :flowerforyou:
  • Jacqson84
    Jacqson84 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great blog! Useful tips on how to work 'em glutes!
    http://improveyourfemalecurves.com/2013/09/15/glute-bridge-2425-lbs/
  • missdibs1
    Options
    Thanks @Jacqson!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!