Ladies looking to loose 20-45kg / 50-100 pounds?

Options

Replies

• operaprincess1
    operaprincess1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would like to join
  • irishguns
    irishguns Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too
  • 2012loseit
    2012loseit Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i have a minimum of 45kg to lose so would love to join...
  • noura80
    Options
    I too would like to join. I've lost almost 7kgs and have 23kgs to lose.
  • pamalaohpamala
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm Pammy. I need to lose 60lbs actually. I haven't weighed myself for 3 weeks now, since I started using fitness pal and doing exercise daily. I hope I lost some. My friends told me I look fitter :)

How are you all doing?
  • DHogan80
    DHogan80 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Count me on for this.... I've got a total of 45 kgs to lose by at least the middle of 2015 - in time for my brother's wedding in Europe.... Anyone who'd like to be friends, please don't hesitate to add me!!
  • Dznyfmly
    Dznyfmly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, i just seriously started my fitness pal tonight. I have about 90 lbs to lose and would love to join a group for some motivation! Please add me!
  • elsie1928
    elsie1928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've got 20 kg to lose, have lost nearly 3 so far. I started here nearly a month ago. If there's still room in your group I'd love to join in. I have some great friends on here but more are always welcome so please feel free to add me!
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have about 100-110 I'd like to lose. And yes it is hard. If we are not required to post pics (as I am no where near ready to do that), I would like to join. Thanks.
  • Krishna_Veni
    Krishna_Veni Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Me too. I want support and motivation. Please add me. I want to lose 20kg. i m 32 and stay at home mom with a toddler. i m doing work outs from 3months but not lost that much. I was not consistent. Now i m serious. please count me in.
  • Aishteru85
    Aishteru85 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Me! I'd like to join!
  • SimplyMeLucia
    SimplyMeLucia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Count me in I'm 24 wife and mother.
    I need & will lose 104 pounds
    So far in 40 days I'm down 17 pounds :D
    Feel free to add me!
  • R55T
    R55T Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too please. . . I'm 32, 5ft currently at 80kg. I lost 15kg for the past year (10kg before I started MFP) to date & I would dearly wish to be at 65kg (or beyond my wildest dreams, at 55kg) by my birthday in May next year. I'm not sure what weight I should aim for. I guess I will settle for what the scale reads when I get my BMI & body fat % down to the healthy rate.

Good luck everyone, on your weight loss journey. :flowerforyou:
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Add me too please! Another kiwi - we can take over the world muhahaha!

Yes, alright. :p But I've got at least 30 kg to lose, more when I reach that goal. Once a month pics sounds a bit daunting but I guess I need to get over that, don't I. :)
  • josiekin
    Options
    Hello! I'm new here. I came across this and would like to join as I have about 100 pounds I want to lose so it would be nice to have the group support. I'll post updates but am not comfortable sharing photos, I hope this is okay. Please add me. :)
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    hi im Mon.
    i love salt and im obsessed with cheese.

no seriously now, im on the patch to get lost of that fat so i can never find it again :)
  • angex3333
    angex3333 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Me please!! I have currently lost 8 kgs and have another 24 kgs to go - so will be here for a while :)
  • Xtinesky
    Xtinesky Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd love to join. Aiming to lose 40 kilos all up and I'm 8 kilos down. Since some of you are in NZ, that's great because I live in Australia and my times would be more in sync with yours.
  • jooles4eva
    Options
    Count me in plus the support would be great
  • SAcurvy
    SAcurvy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please please please add me! I've lost 14kg so far this year - before I started MFP and want to lose at least 33kg more (over the next year or so)! Groups like this is the best motivators for me, especially if I need to post pics!