Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ladies looking to loose 20-45kg / 50-100 pounds?

Replies

• plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    65 to go!
  • Hi, I'm Callie, UK! I have about another 30lbs to loose and would love to join the goup! :oD x
  • ladyzerosix
    ladyzerosix Posts: 12 Member
    If there is still any room I would love to join. I am looking to lose 114 lbs total and have lost 5 so far (started 2 weeks ago).
  • cfredric
    cfredric Posts: 2 Member
    I would love to join
  • jeshiika
    jeshiika Posts: 4 Member
    Yep I have 40kg to lose, I would love to join :)
  • channers7
    channers7 Posts: 8 Member
    47 kg's to loose!! I NEED SUPPORT!!
  • Hi:)

I am Jami. I need to loose 45-50 lbs.
  • Hi, i would love to join! I need the support of other people on a similar journey. I need to lose at least 100 lbs.
  • Everyone feel free to add me! I've got about 75-100lbs to lose and I'll for sure need some motivation!
  • id like to join too!
  • radtefii
    radtefii Posts: 4 Member
    Totally want to join. Love to help others out and get support as well as motivation is always a bonus :)
  • Im in if you'll have me
  • Hi, I just found this site and I started at 220 lbs. and have lost 10 lbs.by exercise alone. My goal is to weigh 135 lbs. that leaves me 77 pounds to lose. I would like to be part of this forum. Thank you!
  • NinjaFatBunny
    NinjaFatBunny Posts: 8 Member
    I'd also like to join :)
  • I have 40kg to lose, so if you're still taking in people I'd like to join!

I log daily, use a HRM to track my calories burned and I'm active on MFP.
  • Hello Ladies! I would love to join this group. I am needing some outside motivation! Its hard to stay on track..and I need help! I would like to lose a good bit of weight before my birthday in Feb. So please add me and we can do this lifestyle chane together!
  • 2Bhealthier2
    2Bhealthier2 Posts: 128 Member
    Still need to loose around 70/85 pounds yet, hopefully I'm not too late.
  • Hi i would love to join
  • Added to here. If I have missed you send me a message saying so!

Will add everyone who posts from now to the end of page five.
  • MsMarieJ
    MsMarieJ Posts: 1 Member
    I would like to join in. Mom of 1 and looking to lose 56 lbs.