Ladies looking to loose 20-45kg / 50-100 pounds?

Options

Replies

• queend4580
    Options
    :smile: Please add me!
  • kmw213
    Options
    My goal to lose is 75lbs. I'm down 12lbs as of this morning. Please add me! thank you
  • sydneyplainjane
    sydneyplainjane Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, too. I need to lose about 100, give or take :-)
  • jessiefied
    Options
    Thank you everyone for expressing your interest! Ill post another post some other time if we are looking for more members. Good luck in your weight loss journey!
  • RangiRose
    Options
    Hi their
    Im in NZ too !! South Island. Im down 25k-over last year or two now wanting to drop the next 30 a bit Quicker,with less up and down.Im a choc-holic so have a binge occasionally but up the exercise and realize Im human.Glad to read a few more posts from down under!
  • robyn12770
    robyn12770 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Room for one more?
  • DChristi77
    DChristi77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this so yes, I'd like some encouragement besides my husband please. He's onboard now but that'll last about a week. lol
  • thefathippy
    thefathippy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i wanna join!
  • summerdwing
    Options
    I had over 100 lbs to loose but I'm already down 20 but still have more to go. Would like to join your group
  • ruihap
    Options
    Would love to join to. 28 mum of two and want to loose 30kg. Down 6kg so far. Hope there is still a spot.
  • MaRae04
    Options
    Hey ladies! My name is Rachel and I AM GOING TO LOOSE 100 lbs!!! Please sign me up. However, I don't know how to upload pictures.
  • aoflores1
    Options
    I just started this and i would like to join!!!
  • ezaerr
    ezaerr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I need lots of encouragement! We can all do this as a team!
  • jakki1227
    jakki1227 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if there is still room. I have about 140 to lose
  • asundeen88
    asundeen88 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Invite meeeeee
  • courtneylc89
    Options
    Hi,

I have 20-25kg to lose and would love to join this group if there is still space.
  • lharri0209
    lharri0209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am looking to lose a total of 72 lbs. Would like to join the group also. Need all of the encouragement and motivation that I can get.:)
  • mfarmer88
    mfarmer88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in this! My realistic goal is 43lbs, but my dream goal is 68lbs. I could use allllll the motivation I can get! I like food too much and exercise too little. Help me change that!
  • kfoulke1
    Options
    Hello!

I'm aiming to lose 20 for now but long term goal is 50! :)
  • trisharoberts75
    trisharoberts75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Would love an invite! I am new with My fitness pal, and looking into making awesome friends to help each other and support each other of this journey! (Add me as a friend if you'd like too, anyone :)