Ladies looking to loose 20-45kg / 50-100 pounds?

Options

Replies

• shaytie
    shaytie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would like to be added please. I need to lose 75 lbs and I know how important it is to have support. We all need it :smile:
  • Jessicarrgh8
    Options
    I love the sound of your group!! :-) I would like to join if it's not full already! I think motivation & support from others would be very helpful!! I've lost 8kg already, but have a long way to go!! At least 40 kilos...
  • wrthy4hvn
    wrthy4hvn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Guess we didnt make it in. :( Bummer
  • MrsH1987
    MrsH1987 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I have 60lbs to lose
  • chaoticrunner
    chaoticrunner Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Is the OP still active on this post? I'll take an invite if she is.
  • crystalfwatson
    Options
    Hello ladies :)

I am new to the site and need to lose 127 pounds. I would love to be a part of this encouraging group!

Thanks,
    Crystal D. Watson
  • ashmo_87
    Options
    Hello,

I'm new to the site and looking to loose anywhere between 50-70 pounds. I Sikhs love an accountability partner.
  • nannigans
    nannigans Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Shannon I am Shannon, LOL!! And I LOVE FOOD!!!
  • laurag71
    laurag71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in... I have 50 to loose! It seems like such an impossible feat. I would love the support from other ladies like myself....ugh :flowerforyou:
  • shabrick00
    shabrick00 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    hello i am Shavonda and I would love to be apart!
  • alexandra_sophh
    Options
    count me in!
  • soozy_q
    soozy_q Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, have 72 lbs to lose
  • shabrick00
    shabrick00 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Guess we didnt make it in. :( Bummer
    nope she stopped at page 5
  • amywilkins9
    Options
    Hi there! Im brand new to MFP .......my first week and I can use all the help and support I can get. Currently I'm looking at losing 85 lbs and have already started the journey by losing my first 8 this week. This place is incredible and I just love all the support and motivation you all give each other. Looking forward to getting to know all of you as we go down this path!
  • PeaceVegan
    PeaceVegan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well that is sad ... I guess we can support each other! If anyone wants to add me, feel free. :smile:
  • therisha68
    Options
    I have been on Myfitnesspal for a week. I need encouragement. I would love to join without hearing negative thoughts. thanks
  • Tish
    Tish Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Tish, I have about 50lbs to lose.Would love to be part of the group to get some support and motivation and also to offer it to other members. Please send an invite. Thank you:)
  • olay1211
    olay1211 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Ty. I'd love to join please. Need motivation to keep on the path and achieve my goal of losing 55lbs. Thank you.
  • junior717
    junior717 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Destiny. and I am looking for people who can support me and I can return the favor by supporting them. I am trying to loose 100 pounds! everybody add me ! if you are interested in supporting and being my fitness partner!
  • saarahann
    Options
    Please pick me! I need something like this!