I am looking for friends to go through 100 lbs weight loss

Options

Replies

• ametha
    ametha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I am also looking for some support. I am trying to get down to 130-140. I am currently at 170. It may not seem like a high number except I have never been this heavy and I am in the military so I have a certain weight I have to be at. I go to the gym everyday (for the most part) with my husband and have a trainer twice a week and am still not seing any weight come off. A matter of fact I have goained 7 lbs since going and I know its probably muscle except my measurements are going up also. I dojn't eat horrible so I'm starting to wonder if its medical. Thanks and look forward to helping each other.
    Amy
  • rjolley
    rjolley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    please ad me as a friend. one year ago i had lap band done with hopes of losing 100 pounds by now---not!!!! onlyy 26 i feel like everyone is watching and saying what a waste of money. I am resolved, actually started saturday,, to quietly refresh my weight loss journey. I find that I tell people I am dietly and they give me the look of "ok, what is new, you are always dieting". I would love to have someone who understands and can be supportive.
  • butterflies02875
    butterflies02875 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was 370 lbs down to 217 want to get to down to 170. So please add me I am looking for online friends.
  • PipMFP
    PipMFP Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yeah.

I have 100 lbs to lose too.
  • adil3280
    adil3280 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi there, I also need to lose 100 lb. We can all share our small tips that help us to stay on track !!!
  • Tiff27c
    Tiff27c Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 100 pounds. you can add me. I started working out and eating much better in February this year and I have lost 35lbs. but now I feel stuck. So I'm looking for anyways possible to get these pounds off.
  • yoszi
    Options
    COUNT ME INN :)
  • zazure
    Options
    Hi! feel free to add me too. I have a little over 100 to drop. Just kicked it into high gear this two weeks ago. Time for some serious changes. :)
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I am down 58 and have another 40 odd to go. Please feel free to add me.

The best advice I can give you is this:

-Just take it slow.
    -Make sustainable changes. Start with one less Coke a day, a little less cream in your coffee, baked instead of fried, add a salad one day a week.
    -Log your food and excercise AND BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF.
    -Take time for *something* for breakfast-bagel, protein shake, eggs, or even your choice of breakfast candy in a box (aka reese's peanutbutter puffs are the best).
    -Take extra steps during the day. Park in the middle of the lot instead of in front of the building.
    -Set a small goal and give yourself a non-food reward when you meet it; a new dress, shoes, tattoo, something.
    -Do not feel badly when what works for your neighbor or sister or coworker doesn't work for you . Or you're sweating your *kitten* off, making supreme diet sacrifices and nothing happens when Suzie just skips lunch and looses 10 pounds. That's okay. You aren't the same person. My sister and I are both on this journey. We weigh about the same thing but she is a full 4 inches taller than I with long legs, I am short with short legs. She is dropping the weight and pants sizes left and right. Me, not so much.

You *ARE* gong to have setbacks and days where you over eat and under exercise ~ and that is OK.

It isn't a race. It tooke me 24 years to gain 100 extra pounds and it will take me at least a year or more to loose it.
  • adil3280
    adil3280 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Considering weight loss tactics can be very stressful, thanks for sharing with us!!!!
  • xtruexlove1988
    xtruexlove1988 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    it good when u have a work out buddy or if u r at planet fitness thay have free trainers and that helps
  • rimmagofman
    rimmagofman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 80 lbs to lose. Just joined last week, lost 3 lbs my first week. I have had thyroid issues for the past 15 years, and gained about 80 lbs total. In May 2013 I had full thyroidectomy due to Thyroid cancer. I am fully recovered from that, and now this is my next "Me" project.
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I am down 58 and have another 40 odd to go. Please feel free to add me.

The best advice I can give you is this:

-Just take it slow.
    -Make sustainable changes. Start with one less Coke a day, a little less cream in your coffee, baked instead of fried, add a salad one day a week.
    -Log your food and excercise AND BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF.
    -Take time for *something* for breakfast-bagel, protein shake, eggs, or even your choice of breakfast candy in a box (aka reese's peanutbutter puffs are the best).
    -Take extra steps during the day. Park in the middle of the lot instead of in front of the building.

This

Thanks for sharing

Good luck in the journey to all
    -Set a small goal and give yourself a non-food reward when you meet it; a new dress, shoes, tattoo, something.
    -Do not feel badly when what works for your neighbor or sister or coworker doesn't work for you . Or you're sweating your *kitten* off, making supreme diet sacrifices and nothing happens when Suzie just skips lunch and looses 10 pounds. That's okay. You aren't the same person. My sister and I are both on this journey. We weigh about the same thing but she is a full 4 inches taller than I with long legs, I am short with short legs. She is dropping the weight and pants sizes left and right. Me, not so much.

You *ARE* gong to have setbacks and days where you over eat and under exercise ~ and that is OK.

It isn't a race. It tooke me 24 years to gain 100 extra pounds and it will take me at least a year or more to loose it.
  • Itmustbekk
    Options
    I do I do!
  • creynolds1974
    Options
    Please add me to your journey
  • amberkeever1
    amberkeever1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend. I'm looking for motivated people who can inspire me to keep going on my journey as well :)
  • Fifox21
    Fifox21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have around 70lb left to go! I need all the support I can get! People in a similar position is key. Add me x
  • Corissia
    Corissia Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I will join you. I also need to lose 100 pounds and more.
  • skylarbwell
    skylarbwell Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am starting today and recommitting myself to my weight loss journey. I am very encouraged by all the positive feedback so far. :smile:
  • phia829
    phia829 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I started about 3 weeks ago and I'm done 7.4 lbs. I would like to lose a total of 64.8 lbs.