I am looking for friends to go through 100 lbs weight loss

Replies

• kesha12
    kesha12 Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me, I have about 80 lbs left that I want to lose.
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Add ME please!
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    I need to loose 100 pounds. you can add me. I started working out and eating much better in February this year and I have lost 35lbs. but now I feel stuck. So I'm looking for anyways possible to get these pounds off.

I started back at the end Feb also after giving birth and have lose 38lbs. Ive recalculated calories I dont know how many times and tried different methods. 2000 cal/day, TDEE, and changing from 2lbs/week loss to 1.5 lbs/week and changing has helped me so far. Maybe becasue I was sucha yo-yoer thats what my body is used to changed, lol
  • I"m also on a journey to lose 100 pounds! I agree - one day at a time!
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Feel free to add me. Started out needing to lose 120llbs. Down 50 so far, still have a journey ahead of me!
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    And you have found me! :)

Feel free to add, anyone else as well.
    I have an open food diary, and I'm on here constantly.
  • I have over 100 to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • yph5992
    yph5992 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi My name is Yolanda. Feel free to add me. Let's get busy and work out those extra pounds. :flowerforyou:
  • I have 100 pounds to loss as well and definitely would like to not have to do it alone. i start and stop weight loss and often tell myself, foolishly, I have already had a "fill in blank" the day is ruined so I might as well have everything and start again tomorrow. I know that I have to stop that and accept that a little slip up is far better than a total catastrophe. Good luck.
  • I have 52 to lose by January. I could kick myself in the butt for stopping a year ago when I was down 25 pounds! So I started all over and I am down 12 lbs since Aug the 6th. Feel free to add me :)
  • I have over 100 pounds to lose and I started last week- Im 5.9 pounds down!!! I also am fighting to "reverse" my PCOS diagnoses. Everyone feel free to add me! And also subscribe to my blog: frosfoodfashion.blogspot.com and if you have a weight loss/fitness blog, I'll follow you!
  • I'm ready to start my weight loss journey, I'm here for anyone who needs the help.
    I've been heavy all my life and now getting in my 20's I realized it's time to change.

Feel free to add me and we can help each other out on this journey.
  • I have about 45 to 60 pounds I'd like to lose. Lately I've just felt so tired and sluggish. Hoping my energy returns so I can focus on my exercise and logging my food. Trying to switch back to water. Cutting out sugary drinks/beverages
  • You can always add me.. I am down 28 ponds but have 90 more pounds to go still!!
  • This is such an excellent and positive thread.... i'm down and ready to go through this journey with you all!
  • latinlil
    latinlil Posts: 7 Member
    I'm in! I've chipped off 10 lbs so far from my 100 lb weight loss goal. We can all do it!
  • midnight_storm
    midnight_storm Posts: 33 Member
    I have more than 100 pounds to lose, but I would love to be a part of this!
  • alliana07
    alliana07 Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to add me! I have 100+ I want to lose, currently I've lost 30! :)
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    I HAVE lost over 100lbs. I'd be happy to help!
  • My first goal is is weigh 200 I am so far down 11 lbs and have about 32 lbs to go hopefully by the first of the year. Im not sure how low I want to go ... I would say I have close to 80 to lose all together. Feel free to add me. Im tracking food, and using walk at home videos by Leslie Sansone!