I am looking for friends to go through 100 lbs weight loss

Options

Replies

• 1976Nicky
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to loose so anyone on this journey is welcome to add me as a friend I don't know how to add people I started eating healthy and exercising again last week
  • floridared
    floridared Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just started this journey late August and ready to DO IT. I am 5'4" and my starting weight was 250, Please feel free to add me. Not sure what I currently weight because I am not doing the weekly weigh in thing, not trying to run a race to get there by a certain time. Just trying to make it to the goal in a healthy way. Taking one step at a time , logging daily and trying hard to stay focused on what I am eating and my portions. I have decided to do what I know will keep me focused and frequent weigh ins will only discourage me if I don't lose. Scheduled for my annual late October and will weigh then. My next scheduled weigh in is scheduled for December 31,2013. :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • ldonahue74
    ldonahue74 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i have about 80 that i'm looking to lose. anyone may add me. we can support each other
  • relybr718
    relybr718 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose about 110lbs. Im looking for people in the same boat as well. anyone feel free to add me too! i could use the motivation and support. ive lost 21lbs so far but it took me all summer.
  • 19amm82
    19amm82 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like!
  • Nuttysally
    Options
    Hi - new member. Need to make a change and pronto. Just looking for people to join me on the way! Can be a lonely road. I've got 130lbs to lose. Scary when put like that! Time to be honest with myself!x
  • Nuttysally
    Options
    Ps I realise it says I joined jan 2013 but never committed. This is it for me!
  • jillsjourney
    jillsjourney Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose. I have lost my way a few times but I will do this. I will encourage you and would love the same from others.
    Please feel free to add me!
  • mbar12
    mbar12 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose as well. Please add me.
  • yustick
    yustick Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I have lost over a hundred so far, but still have about a hundred to go. Feel free to add me. I have been using MFP since February 2012 and am typically on the website several times a day.
  • csandema
    Options
    I have 100lbs to lose. Started at 273, lost 50, then gained back 30 and I'm back on the wagon to losing weight (new start weight 253 - current weight 237. please add me
  • beautifulmind80
    Options
    Hi im Kacey was 511 now 237 my goal 180......Please add
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    There are a few groups here that are focusing on 100+ loss that you might be interested in. Also, feel free to add me! My goal is about 150 down or so; today is my one month anniversary and I'm down 17.3 lbs already so well on my way...lots of us on this journey together, no worries! ;-)
  • pariegurlie
    pariegurlie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am trying to lose 100+ pounds myself. I really could use the support of a lot of people myself too. We can do this together ^_^
  • lilttlered
    lilttlered Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I am looking to lose 100+ lbs. I am currently starting over after 6 months of personal stuff. I am now gluten free since Oct 1. So this is where my journey continues. Feel free to add me as well as I just deleted all my "friends" that we're inactive for over 6 months and that left me with very few friends to help keep me motivated.
  • mitten133
    Options
    I'm new to this site too and also want to lose about 100 lbs. :D
    maybe we can motivate each other and help each other on this journey
  • KMiYong
    KMiYong Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have less tha 100lb to lose, but I am close to that :P
    sw 105 kg, gw 60kg (soz, too lazy to convert to lb)
    feel free to add :)
  • iamaviking007
    iamaviking007 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Please add me!! I could SO use some help!! Ideally I should lose 100 pounds but hey, I would be ecstatic to lose 50!! Heck, 20!! But lets do 10 at a time! Great Idea!! I'm In!! Ready to do battle one day at a time, One craving at a time!!
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I have just started again.....Work and family life always seems to get in the way. But have been eating healthy again for a week and exercising. I lost 9.4 lbs this week....which I don't expect to continue, I think it was mostly water weight lost in the first few days. I would like to loose 70-80lbs. I don't think l'll ever reach the weight I was in my 20s and early 30s again (125#), but would like to get down to 130-140lbs.

SW (this week): 219.8 lbs
    CW 210.4 lbs
    Goal Weight: 163 (upper limit of normal for my height)
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 130

Add me if you would like.
  • cjevebk8
    cjevebk8 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My goal is for between 80-100 pounds over a year. I am on here at least once a day so feel free to add me. And good luck:)