Polygamy: Looking for Three Husbands

Replies

• Sometimes having one man is annoying enough, I couldn't cope with 3!

lol I completely agree!
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    So TLC is coming out with a third polygamy show centering around a man with his multiple wives. I think, in the interest of equality, it is necessary to show this from the other perspective. As such, I am willing to take on three men for "Husband" material.

I think this will be a good social experiment and am currently taking applications.

Back during my high and college days, we had a couple of female students practise for this.
    They were always very "popular" with the rest of the boys :ohwell:
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Fine, but three husbands are the limit, after that you run out of sizable orifices.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Roxbury.gif
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Do I get an expensive ring?

No. You get 3 expensive rings! And multiple presents and flowers and paychecks!

Then again ya gotta deal with lots of stinky socks, farts, and butt scratching too..

tumblr_m456l46g6y1r5a2sv.gif
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    I'd rather have three wives. Not BE a third wife.

Have three wives of my own. One to cook, one to clean. One to do kid stuff!

More realistically, I was thinking three wives to split those chores with, they aren't slaves after all......... and boobs.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member

that is a lot of sex

especially if they don't wanna cross swords
    Don't cross the steams. It would be bad.

um......"bad"..?....or super fun?!

Depends on whether you're up for adding the Stay Puft guy as your fifth. Maybe he could be for cuddles after.
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member

that is a lot of sex

especially if they don't wanna cross swords
    Don't cross the steams. It would be bad.

um......"bad"..?....or super fun?!

Depends on whether you're up for adding the Stay Puft guy as your fifth. Maybe he could be for cuddles after.

whoa, whoa, whoa.... I said three.. and I meant it... a girl can have only so many men folk running around before they turn on each other..

.... wait, what?
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Mines up for grabs, take him....please

Are you taking replacement applications?? :flowerforyou:
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Why stop at three husband's, we women are full of libio!!:tongue:
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    see it makes more sense for a woman to have multiple husbands. Although biologically there would be question of paternity and generally male mammals dont like raising offspring from competing males.

However, as a woman it would be adequate sex and financial security. We should create our own religion Church of Amazon Day Saints.

Hey. I have a friend who fought to get custody of a child fathered by the guy his ex wife was cheating with, when he found out the boy was thinking about suicide in response to Mom's crazy episodes. Humans are capable of loving beyond their genes.
  • I don't get the polygamy thing at all. Being completely honest, I feel like a ****ing champ if I can manage to please one woman with any regularity. Three would be like... no, sorry.

Imagine trying to start a stubborn lawnmower. Now imagine THREE stubborn lawnmowers. And you have to start each of them regularly.

LOL @ the lawnmower analogy. ur doin it wrong.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Roxbury.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SweetLilyR
    SweetLilyR Posts: 283 Member
    If I'm not mistaken the argument for multiple wives is one man can father more children this way, quickly increasing the population of a culture. Unfortunately having one woman with multiple husbands does not provide this benifit. In fact it reduces the numbers of males available to father children which decreases ofspring making it so this culture would grow at a slower than average rate or possibly breed itself to extinction.

Just because you bleed doesn't mean you should breed!
    Ooh did I hit a nerve? Are you saying that polygamy has some function other than creating a larger pool to pull from in the future?

Since you can't, please tell me how a woman having more than one husband helps society.

Don't worry I'll wait.

LOL I dont care about society I just want something in between refractory periods...G-d damn refractory

AMEN!!
  • beckhole69
    beckhole69 Posts: 69 Member
    Umm I can't think of anything worse.
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    see it makes more sense for a woman to have multiple husbands. Although biologically there would be question of paternity and generally male mammals dont like raising offspring from competing males.

However, as a woman it would be adequate sex and financial security. We should create our own religion Church of Amazon Day Saints.

Whatever! I can have sex 5 times a day, I need multiple women. :flowerforyou:
  • TheRealOrson
    TheRealOrson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Gross.

Stirring some other dudes porridge all the time....no thanks Jeff. Good luck with that.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    So TLC is coming out with a third polygamy show centering around a man with his multiple wives. I think, in the interest of equality, it is necessary to show this from the other perspective. As such, I am willing to take on three men for "Husband" material.

Way too much drama.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Why stop at three husband's, we women are full of libio!!:tongue:

Exactly girl, but then why marry any of them???!! Better to keep the options open, but that's another thread :-)
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Good idea... but even I would rather have three wives, we get stuff done. Cleaning, cooking, child rearing, working... who wants three men sitting around watching sports and drink beers... :laugh: