Replies

• Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    You derp well op.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Well I'm safe because "all" clearly just means people in the USA, since this article is about the USA not the world and I'm in the UK. Woo hoo :laugh:
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    Hmm, I eat at least 1/2lb of chicken a day... It's a wonder I'm not dead already .......
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    This thread is a great example of the old saying:

"You can lead sheeple to uncomfortable facts but you can't make them think or even give a damn."

Honestly, OP, trying to bring up a serious matter of conscience on a site devoted either to the desperately out-of-control morbidly obese or to vain, OCD calorie-counting, mirror-gazing, narcissistic, consumeristic dieters who have so little going on in their everyday lives that they have enough time on their hands to dilly dally on the forum of their calorie app for goodness sake. LOL. No wonder most of the responses were kindergarten-level, arts & crafts half-jokes being the equivalent of sticking their fingers in their ears and screaming " la la la "

If you can't be vacuous and superficial, addressing masses of consumers who have long lost both any semblance of traditional, common-sense food culture or the ability to care about more of the world than just their own little personal gains and ego, while discussing only the remedial mechanics of eating, moving, weighing yourself, measuring yourself and looking at yourself twenty times a day in the mirror, then you have no business posting here! ;)

Get with the program: Turn your brain off and your smartphone on

Egotistical *kitten* troll much??? No?

The worst thing is everything you just said is true!!! Where are my fu*king scales. SOMEBODY GET THE FU*KING SCALES!!!! :cry:
  • IronCakes
    IronCakes Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    No what is killing us is the hormones that are being injected to our animals, the GMOs on our crops, the fake this and the fake that. THAT is what slowly kills us all.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    No what is killing us is the hormones that are being injected to our animals, the GMOs on our crops, the fake this and the fake that. THAT is what slowly kills us all.

Brilliant post / thread.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    This thread is a great example of the old saying:

"You can lead sheeple to uncomfortable facts but you can't make them think or even give a damn."

Honestly, OP, trying to bring up a serious matter of conscience on a site devoted either to the desperately out-of-control morbidly obese or to vain, OCD calorie-counting, mirror-gazing, narcissistic, consumeristic dieters who have so little going on in their everyday lives that they have enough time on their hands to dilly dally on the forum of their calorie app for goodness sake. LOL. No wonder most of the responses were kindergarten-level, arts & crafts half-jokes being the equivalent of sticking their fingers in their ears and screaming " la la la "

If you can't be vacuous and superficial, addressing masses of consumers who have long lost both any semblance of traditional, common-sense food culture or the ability to care about more of the world than just their own little personal gains and ego, while discussing only the remedial mechanics of eating, moving, weighing yourself, measuring yourself and looking at yourself twenty times a day in the mirror, then you have no business posting here! ;)

Get with the program: Turn your brain off and your smartphone on

So in a nutshell we are as deep as puddles....not the first time that's been said about me...

As for chicken killing me...does that mean we are all committing slow deliberate suicide??? If so call our insurance companies so that they don't pay out our policies when we are on our death beds (in the decades to come).....

*rolls eyes and shakes head nomming on the chicken from last night*
This discussion has been closed.