Girls around 5ft 4in, weight and jean size please!

Options

Replies

• kaleena1983
    kaleena1983 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 160. I wear around 6 or 8 depending on the brand.
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", 172.5 lbs, I'm a 10 or 12 depending. I'm currently wearing size 10 Gap jeans that fit well and have a 12 pair that fit okay but are a little loose. My hips are 42", if that helps.
  • JennypegMarie
    JennypegMarie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"5, 197 lb and UK Jean Size 16/18 depending on brands

Wanting to get into a Size 14 and I will be happy! I got into a denim Size 14 skirt, but jeans don't lie, I have a way to go.

Top size 14/16 So coming the off top more than my bottom half! :grumble:

Well guys any loss is better than non!

:wink:
  • fullofhope76
    Options
    I am 5'4", weigh 172 and wear size 16, sometimes 14 depending on the brand..
  • fitmomhappymom
    fitmomhappymom Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 130lbs and wear a size 4 or 27 (bebe). My goal is to be a loose size 4 or back to a 2.
  • ChinaLexie
    ChinaLexie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    5'4 and weigh about 127/8. Currently a size 6 (Express and the like) but a 2/4 in Ann Taylor Loft because they run large. But, i'm definitely bigger on bottom than top.
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" around 189lbs and between sizes 14-18, usually 16 (US) but I have a hugeeee booty and thick thighs, so my jeans never fit right, if they fit my butt and thighs well, they're too big on my stomach and if they fit my stomach well, they're too small for my butt and thighs! It's a bit of a hunt for jeans for me, so I tend not to wear them lol
  • rubenoff
    Options
    Try not to focus on weight, everyone holds weight differently.

I'm 5ft 3.5in and I'm 64 kilos and a size australian 12 (us 8) , my best friend is my height and is 58 kilos and wears a 12 too.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    267 pounds, size 22-24.
  • vklebanova
    vklebanova Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5'4" I weigh 135 and I'm a size 4.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    5'2" - currently ~ 122 lbs wear a size 2

It really depends on your shape; where you carry your weight.
  • Callie_Wallie_Woo
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4.1 and I wear UK size 14-16 (brand depending). I weight 14st.

Jeans dont just depend on height, size and weight though, its also body shape!!
  • janette29065
    janette29065 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 4" and weigh 155lbs and wear UK size 14, US size 12. I have an hourglass shape so carry my weight fairly evenly. With a slightly heavy rear.
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    I am 5'4 and starting weight was 222.8 and wore a size 16 in pants. My current weight is 168.8 and my pant size is a 8-10 (depending in the brand)
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", 119, 4-6 in pants, 0-2 in skirts. I have proportionally large thighs and glutes, and it's very hard to get pants that fit me both in the waist, and lower down. I usually don't wear jeans because they're harder to alter than other pants.
  • cleback
    cleback Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Interesting thread. Shows everyone is different. 118 lbs and size 4 mostly, 2 in more expensive brands.
  • KxCoyote
    KxCoyote Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    5'4" and roughly 120. I don't own 2 pairs of the same jeans, so I'll list by brand, note, the sizes vary drastically but they all fit the same on me.

- Tripp -sizes 7 and 11(both pairs are very old, the 7 hasn't been worn as much and may be less stretched, i've had both pairs roughly 5-6 years)

- Angel - size 1 (in place i bought them, the size 3 and size 1's both fit me the same)
    -Gap- sizes 6 and 8.
    -Mudd - Size 9 (loose)

Edit: Note - My weight is mostly in my thighs and stomach. I also wear my jeans around my hips, not across my stomach.
  • janette29065
    janette29065 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Having just read everyone's posts I can understand why manufacturers produce so many different fits - its just a case of finding a brand that suits your shape. At 5' 4" very few people had the same overall statistics.
  • meFreshwater
    meFreshwater Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and started at 245 lb, at which time I just didn't wear jeans at all. Now I'm down to 155 lb, wearing size 8 (US). I never thought I'd be in a single digit size, so this is cause for celebration in my world. I have about 20 lb left to lose, to reach my goal. Jeans sizes are so hard to figure out anyway, with skinny and regular fits, petite lengths, and companies that don't seem to keep to any real standard. I know if I pick up some brands, they are more likely to fit, while others tend to run tighter or looser, no matter what attitude the jeans claim to have in terms of relaxed fit.
  • themtron
    themtron Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    5'5, 136, mostly wearing 4s, some 6s, depends on brand.