Girls around 5ft 4in, weight and jean size please!

Options

Replies

• SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, 134 size 4 jeans. Started out at 170 in a size 12
  • mrslcoop
    mrslcoop Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5’4” and 5’5” weight 138.5 and wear a comfortable size 6 in US jeans on average (8’s if it’s a juniors brand or they run truer to Euro sizing and sometimes 4’s at GAP which is ridiculous). You have to be careful of vanity sizing ladies. My true actual size is an 8/10 and my wedding dress was a 12! Yes a 12!
  • tyediri
    tyediri Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4in, 147 pounds and wear jean size 10-12 (UK).

It does depend on brand and also on your body shape.
    I am top heavy so I would find it difficult to squeeze in to a size 10 top but size 10 jeans normally fit me well.
  • elisabeisme
    elisabeisme Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    5'4"
    157 lbs.
    size 12 US (16 UK)
    waist 32"
    hips 42"

I recently went shopping and tried on some 10s. I could zip them up (barely) but it created a seam splitting/muffin top look that wasn't pretty at all! The 12s fit perfectly. I shop at Macy's and was size 12 across all brands I tried like Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, INC, etc. I haven't been to The Gap recently so don't know how I'd do there. I also have a size 14 jean skirt in my closet that I can just barely squeeze into.
  • teeduran
    teeduran Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    It depends on you're body frame, and type of pants we are not al the same. I am 5'4 and at 180 now and size 14 pants. Just don't worry about others only you're self ok hug....
  • misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3 & 100lbs (7st 2lbs) jeans size UK4-6 depending on brand
  • strongmindstrongbody
    Options
    It depends on you're body frame, and type of pants we are not al the same....Just don't worry about others only you're self ok hug....

QFT

The only person you have to compare with is yourself. And I cannot stress enough: take measurements every month to note your progress. Clothing sizes vary by brand, but your measurements stay true.
  • psylvester1
    Options
    Really?! I've heard about sizes changing, but don't have any old clothes from high school to judge by. I'm 5'4" and was 125 in HS. I thought I was so fat because I wore a junior 11 in pants most of the time. The size is why I thought I was fat. WIsh I was only that fat now! lol
  • tiger4nikki
    tiger4nikki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 5in. Started off at 167.8lbs and was in a size 10 Levis curvy jean..........VERY TIGHTLY. Now they are very loose even when I dry them in the dryer. I have gotten into a pair of swimshorts too that was WAY to tight for comfort at the beginning of the summer. I lost 16 lbs and gained back 2 recently. I REALLY REALLY want to get into a 6/7 again. The size you wear compared to others could depend on how the weight is distributed in the body and also it could depend on the brand of jeans too. Sometimes even the same BRAND fit different too if it's in a different style.
  • riccoismydog
    riccoismydog Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    140 lbs. Five foot four and a half...and that half is important lol!

I wear a size six or a 28-29. I have no hips though.
  • stephiehampshire
    Options
    I am 5ft 4in, weigh 222 and wear a size 20 to 22 jean. I have seen posts by others and they are heavier than me but wearing a smaller jean size. I just keep telling myself "they must be tall".

So if you are right around my height, what is your weight and jean size? Just curious. Thanks.

Im 5"4, weigh 160lbs and I am a UK size 12 but I am a large 12 and they are tight on me,

a UK 14 is slightly too big, Im at the inbetween stage!
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    THIS. Again? ROFL! It has been asked and asked .. and yet .. I keep answering. So .. what's up with THAT? : )

5'4
    Age 49 years, 358 days
    180-ish pounds
    High LBM - strength training : )
    Size 8, cruising down to 6s as my goal

Started at 238, could barely squeeze into size 18
  • mellenorris
    mellenorris Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    5'4", 151, anywhere between 10 and 12 US sizes. Most my size 12 pants are waaay baggy, but I don't want to blow my money on a new week's worth of slacks quite yet :)

THAT SAID, even when I was 118 at the same height, I was a size 7. I've just got some big hips :)
  • jjeanne7
    Options
    I am 5'5" and weigh 168 lbs
    I am heavy in the hips and waist, so I am still
    in a size 14 comfortable, I could squeeze in a size
    12, but then I would have a big muffin top!:grumble:
  • chrisal_ca
    Options
    im 5'4 weigh in at approx 218 and wear a size 16...but then again it also depends on what brand of clothes you try on, as not all brands fit the same etc..some fit small some fit larger...do they have stretch etc...hope that helps a bit..
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    @5'4.5" and at 170, I wear a dress size 8/10 and jean size 30.
  • BITEME_GRRR
    BITEME_GRRR Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    5'3" About 125lbs and Jean Size 0
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    5'5, 170 pounds, size 12 jeans are loose, size 10 are a little too tight. But, I just had my fourth baby a month ago, so I'm hoping those 10s will fit soon.
  • forbiddendonut
    forbiddendonut Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    5'3.5" here, 150lbs, size 12 jeans. I was the same weight before having kids and wore size 8-10, though. Thank you pregnancy!
  • marcylynn78
    Options
    Hi I think it kindof depends on how you're structured and possibly where you shop-I have big hips & I'm 5"4' I am finally down to roughly 145lbs and wear about a size 10/12-even when I was about 130lbs (which is my current goal) I was a size 6/7 and that was still somewhat tight on me.