Question for the ladies

Replies

• First of all a naked guy on a horse does sound painful and I don't think he will be of much use after riding naked. You can get chafed and bruised from regular riding so yeah he's gonna be out of service. Leather sounds nice also, but like the op said he might get "swamp *kitten*" his words not mine lol. It might be good eye candy.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    If his armor is still shining he clearly didn't work hard enough to get to me. He needs to try again and come back when his armor is covered in blood and ash.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,953 Member
    My knight wears flannel and carhartt's.
  • boatyboat
    boatyboat Posts: 60 Member
    First I would have to steal the horse. If the horse was a rockstar...I have to go back to see if he had anymore horses.
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    [/quote]

People who think leather clothing is sexy have never worn leather pants. Swamp *kitten* from a hard day of slaying dragons isn't sexy. :sick:
    [/quote]

This made me laugh!! :laugh:
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    What if he was naked?
    Naked while riding on a stallion? Sounds good.

Sounds painful.

P.S. Horribly wussy thread.

And I'm watching DWTS while posting!!!

I think there is some sort of mathematical law where these two things cancel each other out. So you should be good.
  • boatyboat
    boatyboat Posts: 60 Member
    Agreed. This is why I have chaps...no *kitten* means no swamp *kitten*...YAY.
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    With my luck, he' ll be all wrapped up in the armor and not a can opener in sight!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Is he hot? :smokin:
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    i'll take the blacksmith. they're strong, almost always well employed, and tend to stick around town.
  • Shiny isn't a requirement.......but a weapon is :P
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    37421.jpg
  • Colli78
    Colli78 Posts: 135
    Hell, at this point I'd take a knight wearing aluminum foil.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    He better be waving a wad of cash instead of a banner.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,145 Member
    i'll take the blacksmith. they're strong, almost always well employed, and tend to stick around town.
    You rang?
    gendry_zpse780ad19.gif
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    A 'knight' in shiny armour is generally a prince or a young king...
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    I like many things that ride up.
  • Happylady123
    Happylady123 Posts: 166 Member
    If his armor is shiny... he must not have much experience, which means he hasn't lived much, hasn't done much. My man's armor is a lot more interesting. It is beat up, but it is tried and true. Sometimes he can't even find it and discovered he didn't really need it anyway! He doesn't need to wear the armor for me... just needs to be real!
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    You rang?
    gendry_zpse780ad19.gif

oh yeah. i forgot the 'usually shirtless' part. that's a big plus! :laugh: