My boyfriend is SO unsupportive

Options

Replies

• HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Stop being the victim. Its your own fault. If you can't take the steps necessary to control your husbands wandering eye then you don't deserve him.

^^^^^THIS. Maybe you should wear slutty outfits and give him sex daily (sometimes 3 times a day). That would help most likely.

Right! But only around the house, because he totally doesn't need you showing off the goods for everyone else. You can really only be slutty for him.

Or, alternate strategy, wear slutty outfits everywhere. Then you'll see how jealous he gets and he'll realize he has something to lose! As soon as he picks a fight with someone ogling you at the bar, you'll know you guys are back on the right track ;)
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

Ice cream needs to be frozen hard though. His junk should be hard too!! That will teach him!!

Not even male ... but that's causing phantom limb pain. Ouch.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    OP are you on KiK? I have something to show you
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options

It's a trap
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

It's a trap
    a HUGE, delicious trap filled with junk!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    OMG! Yes! The best relationship advice always comes from this place. I knew I was right to post here. You all understand.

I don't know. It's messing with my relationship. I'm jealous of the luckiest woman in the world today. I'd really like a life where scrubs are my dress up clothing.
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    Did he also buy food that makes you fat? If so, he is trying to fatten you up so he can leave you.
    He bought white bread. And ice cream.

Well, the white bread is clearly sabotage. But the ice cream is pure love, so I think you're good.
    But it was a flavor I don't like. How do I interpret that?

If you send us shopping, you're lucky to get half the things on the list. Don't even think about asking for a specific brand. This is a rounding error to the male mind. Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Did he also buy food that makes you fat? If so, he is trying to fatten you up so he can leave you.

Well, the white bread is clearly sabotage. But the ice cream is pure love, so I think you're good.

If you send us shopping, you're lucky to get half the things on the list. Don't even think about asking for a specific brand. This is a rounding error to the male mind. Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
    I think it's sabotage. It's always the worst case. Don't deny it!
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

Did you just say "Search your feelings"? :huh:

*reaches for man card and scissors*
  • crandos
    crandos Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    lol
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    We went grocery shopping today and when we left the store, he said he thought the cashier was pretty.

Your mom looks just fine. There's nothing wrong with him noticing this. It's a good sign he'll like you in the future too.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options

It's a trap
    a HUGE, delicious trap filled with junk!

LOL, this is funny :-)
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    You sure it's not TOM? Usually around TOM I get a craving to shank my signficant other when they sass me back or think they can look at other women. Then I eat lots of chocolate. Totally normal.
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    We went grocery shopping today and when we left the store, he said he thought the cashier was pretty.

Your mom looks just fine. There's nothing wrong with him noticing this. It's a good sign he'll like you in the future too.

Snorted at this one. Some sterling advice for you in this thread OP.
  • rml_16
    Options

Snorted at this one. Some sterling advice for you in this thread OP.
    For sure!

I decided to wait to do all those things. Maybe a month or two after he's long since forgotten it even happened. I like to surprise people.
  • Becky350
    Becky350 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Have you tried speaking to him?

My other half buy junk food all the time and I know its hard not to be tempted.
    There are loads of pretty girls out there, but i'm sure he loves you.
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure you didn't learn that from MFP. Just sounds like you are insecure. Or this is a fake post.

Yeah, I'm calling you out on this :P
  • rml_16
    Options
    Pretty sure you didn't learn that from MFP. Just sounds like you are insecure. Or this is a fake post.

Yeah, I'm calling you out on this :P
    Shut it, you. You don't know me. You don't know my life.
  • carlom18
    carlom18 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    The fact that you jumped the gun and came to the conclusion that he thinks your fat just becasue he complimented someone else is completely immature. How old are you exactly?

If I had a girlfriend and she complimented some other guy I wouldn't care less. It's just a harmless compliment.

Now in saying that, if he has given other signs that he doesn't like you and wants to leave then that fine but to make that assumption off of a compliment is just ridiculous
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    geez at the people taking the OP serious

this is just a normal funny or attention seeking post that pops up every 30 seconds on here =)