My boyfriend is SO unsupportive

Options

Replies

• carlom18
    carlom18 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    geez at the people taking the OP serious

this is just a normal funny or attention seeking post that pops up every 30 seconds on here =)

Wait. God damn it OP. So hard to tell on internet forums.

I'm done, I'm out. That's enough internet for one day
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    geez at the people taking the OP serious

this is just a normal funny or attention seeking post that pops up every 30 seconds on here =)

Sssshhhhh!
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    We went grocery shopping today and when we left the store, he said he thought the cashier was pretty.

I've learned from the MFP forums that means he thinks I'm fat and ugly. I'm enraged.
    8ESRitI.gif
  • luceegj
    luceegj Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    We went grocery shopping today and when we left the store, he said he thought the cashier was pretty.

I've learned from the MFP forums that means he thinks I'm fat and ugly. I'm enraged.

Leave him! I was with someone who made me feel so horrid!

Thats so nasty! You deserve better!
  • combatbunny
    combatbunny Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    The best thing to do in this situation is to sleep with the cashier. Be sure he doesn't get to watch or take part in it, however.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Normally I advise a calm discussion, but white bread and ice cream in a non-preferred flavor obviously requires vengeance. Looks like junk punch, ice cream to junk, wearing slutty clothes for him/or in public, tossing all his stuff in the yard, and bed burning have been covered....along with arsenic sammiches.

Hmmm if the ice cream to the junk doesn't dislodge the arsenic sammich you feed him you might want to have some racy lingerie ready so you can dress him and arrange things to look like autoerotic asphyxiation.
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Just break up!
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I think the bigger concern is the underlying racial undertones of him being white bread, you may be dating a racist
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Checking in to see if the OP is single and available yet. :smokin:
  • Maris_Swan
    Maris_Swan Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You need a new boyfriend.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    Options
    Checking in to see if the OP is single and available yet. :smokin:

So you applied at to be a cashier at the grocery store?
  • lollypoppet
    lollypoppet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Me and my boyfriend will sometimes say 'oh he's good looking' or 'oh she's pretty', but it doesn't bother me because i'm comfortable and secure with myself and my relationship....

Maybe you're reading too much into it. Also, if he does it a lot, then you should leave him.
  • rml_16
    Options
    I think the bigger concern is the underlying racial undertones of him being white bread, you may be dating a racist
    Good point!

Not single yet. I'm biding my time. I want this to be a surprise.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I just went back in time three days but I'm having gender issues with the OP. LOL
  • iamanadult
    iamanadult Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Sounds like he may be thinking about having an affair.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    Options
    Sounds like he may be thinking about having an affair.

It's ok as long as he uses plastic
  • rml_16
    Options
    I just went back in time three days but I'm having gender issues with the OP. LOL
    This post confuciouses me.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    <3 me some trashy cashier. Tami-Lynn for lyfe.
  • cadaverousbones
    cadaverousbones Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Are you a troll? Sorry but if you really think your boyfriend is never going to notice a pretty girl you are mistaken. Do you NEVER notice hot guys? Unless he says "hey babe btw you are fat and ugly" then shut up. Pretty sure this is a trolling post though.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options

Well all I can say, men just plain talk too much.:huh: