I can't help myself

Options
12346»

Replies

• erin1276
    erin1276 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but I asked for motivation and advice. Not people belittling me for being depressed (not sad, there's a difference) and lazy. I don't feel any more compelled to work out after hearing that I need to stop whining.

I have read through a lot of these responses and these people are DEFINITELY trying to motivate you and they are giving excellent advice. The fact is- we ALL had to choose to stop whining, stop being lazy.... You shouldn't need anyone to feel compelled to work out- it's all for you, all your work. Now, for being depressed, I understand what a challenge that is. You are in therapy and clearly you are taking steps to feel better. Part of that is controlling your life and that includes your physical health. You need to take control. I hate hard core working out. Since I know that about myself I make sure I go walking. I picked up some awesome walking DVD's... Leslie Sansone- terrific gal btw.... Anyway- what it all boils down to is in order to have a healthy lifestyle- you need to get moving in SOME way. You need to watch what you eat. It's all about making healthy choices. And this forum has SO many wonderful people.... don't alienate them when YOU'RE the one asking for help.