August - no more snacking after dinner/cut off time

Options

Replies

• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    18 me/4 snacks.

Great job Rosemary. Enjoying yourself is very important too.

Went away to the beach for the weekend for a "kidless girls time" and we had a blast, ate lots of yummy goodness, but didn't walk away miserable. Went to a club and danced away my calories, although I ate late. But I'm still only 4 down, so I'm pretty impressed.
  • rosemary10
    rosemary10 Posts: 253
    Options
    Lula - Good job with the "Girls Weekend". :drinker:

Me 18 vs Snacks 4
  • rosemary10
    Options
    Reading an interesting book - "The Hormone Diet" by Natasha Turner ND

Me 19 / Snacks 4
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    18 me/5 snacks.

I let stress get to me (family in town) and ate unnecessarily. But I'm back on track today!

Rosemary - Going to look into that book.
  • rosemary10
    Options
    Fivedaily - so what's happening? Hope it's going well for you. :drinker:

I seem to overeat on the weekends and when I'm working (-work mostly weekends). So if I weigh myself on Monday I weigh more. But when I'm off during the week, working at home etc, and eating less I weigh less before the weekend. Strange, huh :glasses:

Best to everyone tonight!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    19 me/5 snacks
  • rosemary10
    Options
    Me 20/ Snacks 4
  • rosemary10
    Options
    Me 20/ Snacks 4

Why it posted twice is a mystery to me? Sorry.......
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    19 me/6 snacks

Wednesday nights are tough as long as their is ice cream with kids. Have to figure out how to change that. Too much stress eating. I don't want to give Snacks over 7, and I only have 6 more days to go.
  • rosemary10
    Options
    I know Lula, you could just stay up later that night -lol. :drinker:

Me 21/ Snacks 4
  • MargaretA
    Options
    how do you join?
  • MargaretA
    Options
    i want to join, i will quit snacking two hrs. before bed time. my problem is rold gold pretzels. love to eat them at night.i do try to just eat the single serving.
  • rosemary10
    Options
    Welcome and good job on keeping it to the single serving, Margaret. We love to have anybody join anytime and we kind of fit the rules to our own situations. Most people set their cut off 2 or 3 hours before bed and then just have water or tea after that. Keep a tally - either monthly or as you go. (ie. tomorrow you would be Margaret 1 / Snacks 0 ). Best to ya :drinker:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    I know Lula, you could just stay up later that night -lol. :drinker:

Funny you should say that because I actually did stay up 2.5 hours after my last tiny bite of snow cone, so I'm going to give it to myself Thanks as always Rosemary.

So...Me 21/snacks 5

Welcome MargaretA. Great having the support.

Dew - Never far from our thoughts. Hope your world is growing strong.
  • rosemary10
    Options
    Me 21/ Snacks 5 (I'm not really trying to copy you Lula - just came home starvin) :drinker:

Stopped at the local "Health Food Store" and they sure have branched out with unique food, etc. Thinking of doing a detox/anti-inflamation diet for a few weeks before I work on hormonal issues. (That book I mentioned) It's going to take a bit of preparation first though. :drinker:
  • Natalie511
    Natalie511 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem...but this thread sure does help...thank you..
  • rosemary10
    Options
    Me 22/ Snacks 5

Natalie - I agree, it helps a lot to keep up with the posts and or report successes and failures. :flowerforyou:
  • rosemary10
    Options
    Me 24 / Snacks 5
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    23 me/6 snacks.

Two more nights to go.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I hope to be able to join you in September :smile:. Even if it will be just for the sake of keeping in touch with the wonderful team :smile:.