Options
1235»

Replies

• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    24 me/6 snacks.

One more night.

Rosemary - How are we doing this? Starting new challenge for the month of September of week by week? Whatcha thinking my lovely lady?

Dew - Always thrilled to see you peek your beautiful face in. Hope your world is continuing to go wonderfully.
  • rosemary10
    rosemary10 Posts: 253
    Options
    I like week to week, but it's a good idea to keep track of monthly success or even stretches. It's kinda weird though since the month starts in the middle of the week. Whatever you all want to do is fine with me. It's nice to have a continuing thread and hear what all is happening with everyone. I'd join the "women 50+" but it's too big and I can't keep track of that many people. I want to be able to encourage everyone involved and get boosted up in my efforts too. :heart:

Me 24 / Snacks 6 (Was busy most of the shift and came home starving) :grumble:
  • rosemary10
    rosemary10 Posts: 253
    Options
    Think about you a lot Dew. Good to see you, as always! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Final for me and the month of August
    25 me/6 snacks

I finally did it. I was good over 75% of the time.

I'm going to start a thread week to week. I'll post on Mondays with the post to start Monday night? I'll post the thread here when I finally get it together :)

Great job everyone!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/117255-no-late-night-snacking-08-30-09-05

Here it is ladies. See you there for sure Dew and Rosemary. Everyone else, come along...