Tall Girls!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: yay! 6'1" barefoot, 6'3" in my heels!!! i used to HATE being tall..I went to high school with nothing but 5'6 and shorter! Personally i think tall would be considered anything over 5'9" but I got nothing but love for you shoret girls haha. :heart:

Amazon Girls Club!
    Same. I used to push my feet against the wall so I'd stop growing :laugh:
    But I fully love being a megasaurus now.
    Honestly as long as my eyes have to look down I think they're short. So everyone is short!

bahahaha. aaah. the megasaurus. Not to be confused with the midgisaurus rex.
  • klight1236
    klight1236 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    5'11" here. Hated it as a teenager, towered over all the other girls. Worse, everyone thought I should be athletic. I was always picked first for teams or expected to go out for track and field.... but then shunned once everyone got to know how crappy at sports i really was. Tall and slim, but clumsy and slow. :sad:
    Same here but I started getting picked last cause they finally realized how much I sucked at sports.......:sad:
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    5 3.5 crashing the partay!
    woop woop!!!!!!
    I picture you as a bowling ball, rolling through the crowds of tall beeches, thus destroying us.
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    5'7 and a bit.

As it happens, today someone forgot my name and referred to me as "the tall girl over there". :laugh: It could have been worse.
  • weightlossdiva1219
    Options
    5'9.5" and proud!
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    5 3.5 crashing the partay!
    woop woop!!!!!!
    I picture you as a bowling ball, rolling through the crowds of tall beeches, thus destroying us.

I always been the shorty in the group looking up at people! I kinda think its hot, specialy cuz me man is a six footer........ I like being a shorty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    I could put you in a box, wrap it and post you as a people parcel!
  • DudeistPriest
    DudeistPriest Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I don't discriminate on height one way or the other but there is something about tall women! I was out one night and this very tall woman (6'4"?) was on the dance floor, tight jeans, biker boots, form fitting white T, short cropped blonde hair...All I could think was, "Oh yeah! up one side and down the other like King Kong on the Empire State!"
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    I don't discriminate on height one way or the other but there is something about tall women! I was out one night and this very tall woman (6'4"?) was on the dance floor, tight jeans, biker boots, form fitting white T, short cropped blonde hair...All I could think was, "Oh yeah! up one side and down the other like King Kong on the Empire State!"
    I laughed out my nose and blew booger spittle.

upset.gif
  • DudeistPriest
    DudeistPriest Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I laughed out my nose and blew booger spittle.

upset.gif
    Then my work here is clearly done....
  • wknmom
    wknmom Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9", and used to feel tall. Now all my boys (mom to three!!) are taller than me!! I am the 'shorty' in the house. My boys are 14,16 & 18. So far, the tallest is 6'3".
  • retroheart48
    retroheart48 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    is this for 5'6 + height w/ or without heels? :tongue: , im not tall but i must say i LOVE seeing tall women, they are like mini goddess...so lucky, maybe in my next life!
  • zombehcecil88
    Options
    I am 5'10"

I have been tall all my life. I was 5'3" in 5th grade. If anyone is looking for more friends and motivation please add me! I am willing to help and inspire! zombehcecil88

11762840.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Tall girls are where it's at. Strap on those heels too, very sexy.
  • Breaking_Flab
    Breaking_Flab Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bumpin'

I'm new on here and 6'1" - looking for some tall friends :o)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Dated a gal that was 6'4". I'm 5'10". Had a saying back then.

:When you're toes to toes, your nose is in it and when your nose to nose, you're toes is in it."