Back Hair - Gross or not?

Options
Dandman1990
Dandman1990 Posts: 196 Member
Sooo I'm looking for opinions on back hair. Personally I grow a bit on my lower back and keep it shaved (which is a total pain trying to do it in the mirror and I'm even more worried about stubble) :laugh:

After looking over the thread on chest hair I noticed this was being discussed a bit so I felt like asking: Is back hair considered to be totally gross or can my manscaping days be behind me? Thanks!

Replies

• opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Lower back hair isn't my preference, but it's totally fine. It's the really thick, tufty upper and middle back hair that I think is kind of gross. To each their own, though.
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    I hate back and butt hair. All other hair is good, but back and butt hair are Satan weeds! :devil:
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    It's hair! Big deal! What really matters is the person :flowerforyou:
  • Dandman1990
    Options
    Pfft. I'll admit to having a hairy bum and doing nothing about it. Trying to keep it bare around there is a hassle + I'll get a cold butt! :tongue:
  • MakingMyDreamsComeTrue2015
    Options
    My boyfriend has a lot of body hair. It doesn't bother me one bit. Ok, well, maybe a little BUT only because his back itches all the time because of it and guess who has to scratch it lol
  • Dandman1990
    Options
    Heh Good call Celtic!
  • Dandman1990
    Options
    Well, your user is cute cat, you should like scratching things! it's what cats do! :laugh:
  • opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options

I do agree with Celtic, though! I wouldn't actually disregard someone just because of back hair formations. Just being honest about my preferences. :)
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Sorry but it does gross me out!
  • Dandman1990
    Options
    Sorry but it does gross me out!

xD Kinda grosses me out too and I'm the one that grows the stuff! :sad:
  • Dandman1990
    Options
    So far it seems the majority verdict is that it's not a complete deal breaker for some but it's never really a good thing.
  • StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I thought I didn't like it until I fell in love with a man who had some. Then I loved it and thought he was crazy for wanting to get rid of it! So I guess it depends on who it's on. I don't think it's terrible though- not like stubby chronically chewed fingernails terrible, or long toenail terrible, or I'm-too-sexy attitude terrible.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Not gross per se but keep that *kitten* trimmed. I trim my husbands back and crack, yup I'm a good wife.
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with a little lower back patch..... its the ones that look like you would have to cut it with a bush hog that is gross.... My daddy was a little hairy and he was the best looking man in the world :smile:
  • Janice2Shakira
    Options
    I use to despise body hair until I fell in love with a Sicilian. Go figure. Love from the inside out, not vice versa.
  • Dandman1990
    Options
    Not gross per se but keep that *kitten* trimmed. I trim my husbands back and crack, yup I'm a good wife.

Jeez now that's got to be true love!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Its not gross to me..its just hair it doesn't mean that it isn't clean..I'm a beautician so if the person I'm with wants a little maintenance we can do that.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

I agree. I don't find back hair to be a dealbreaker one way or another

additionally, as much as I'm totally :love: @ hairy men with big muscles, personality counts for a whole lot lot lot lot lot more, in that if I fell in love with a man's personality I wouldn't care about lack of body hair or if he had non-big muscles.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    yum.
  • Dandman1990
    Options

I agree. I don't find back hair to be a dealbreaker one way or another

additionally, as much as I'm totally :love: @ hairy men with big muscles, personality counts for a whole lot lot lot lot lot more, in that if I fell in love with a man's personality I wouldn't care about lack of body hair or if he had non-big muscles.

Nice to see that people aren't as shallow as I feared! :happy: