Back Hair - Gross or not?

Options

Replies

• Dandman1990
    Dandman1990 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Personally I don't like having it and I would never have the self confidence to ask anyone to get rid of it for me or anything. I know some women find it gross so I like to get rid of it kinda "just in case" because back hair preferences don't often come up too much at the start of a relationship. xD It would be much easier to just be told but I'm too much of a wimp to ask about preferences like that!
  • Dandman1990
    Options
    where is this pro chest hair thread i hear speak of?

Should still be on the first page of this section. Lots of people posting on it.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    It it's braidable, yes. Otherwise, no.

I keep hot wax in the house.
  • Dandman1990
    Options
    It it's braidable, yes. Otherwise, no.

I keep hot wax in the house.

That would be pretty impressive if a guy managed that. Some kind of horse style mane all the way down his back? :laugh:
  • SamMorBelsmom
    SamMorBelsmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Any man that has to do more "landscaping" than me has a problem. My husband is all man with the back hair, chest hair, leg hair. He's no gorilla but I wouldn't want him any other way. Like some one said earlier, Love from the inside out, not the outside in. If your lady likes you, a little fuzzy butt is not going to turn her off.
  • Shandra101
    Shandra101 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Confession: I like furry guys better than smooth guys. Yes, even on the back and butt. However, if it is so long that it's super curly, then I'm less excited about it but not necessarily grossed out (ie: looks like you are wearing a shirt from far away, may mean you need a trim.)
  • Dandman1990
    Options
    Confession: I like furry guys better than smooth guys. Yes, even on the back and butt. However, if it is so long that it's super curly, then I'm less excited about it but not necessarily grossed out (ie: looks like you are wearing a shirt from far away, may mean you need a trim.)

Woohoo Another positive for the fur! This is pretty enlightening as I'd always thought that pretty much all women would be grossed out by it. Never even considered that it might be liked!
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    Most don't like it.
    This post is just attracting Butt Rasta fanatics.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Oh ya, when I get back hair, I think it is gross, so I get it waxed. Ugh :angry:

Oh wait, are you talking about men?:smokin:
  • Dandman1990
    Options
    Most don't like it.
    This post is just attracting Butt Rasta fanatics.

I should probably ask what a Butt Rasta is... But I feel I probably don't want to know. :laugh:
  • Dandman1990
    Options
    Oh ya, when I get back hair, I think it is gross, so I get it waxed. Ugh :angry:

Oh wait, are you talking about men?:smokin:

Pfft I hope you really do! Feel the pain of the furry men! :tongue:
  • iamanadult
    iamanadult Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mkvejfFgUb1qz4rgp.gif
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Women fail me endlessly with their over-acceptance of everything male.
    Now I'll have to suffer butt rasta.

Pffffftttt I thought you were on a thread earlier looking for other purple lumps? :tongue: They grow lots of back/bum hair too? :ohwell:
    Do not! DO NOT! DO NOT!
    I hope you all realise while you worship his butt rasta you'll still have to shave everything so you're a dolphin, like, forevuh.
    Bob Marley booty.

Yeah, why do we have to shave until we are like a bunch of dolphins (I love that), but men get to roam around looking like sasquatch ?
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Just+cousin+Itt+_f7349b3ce0360cb9b4e1724f256b9822.jpg

I'm just thankful I don't have any.
  • Dandman1990
    Options
    Women fail me endlessly with their over-acceptance of everything male.
    Now I'll have to suffer butt rasta.

Pffffftttt I thought you were on a thread earlier looking for other purple lumps? :tongue: They grow lots of back/bum hair too? :ohwell:
    Do not! DO NOT! DO NOT!
    I hope you all realise while you worship his butt rasta you'll still have to shave everything so you're a dolphin, like, forevuh.
    Bob Marley booty.

Yeah, why do we have to shave until we are like a bunch of dolphins (I love that), but men get to roam around looking like sasquatch ?
    When I grew up I thought I'd be with a man who looked like a surfer.
    Apparently I need to rearrange my standards since clearly I'm going to get with a wookie.
    Or if I date a short guy, an ewok.

I'm still doing my best to ignore the obvious fish joke that comes with the dolphin reference o_O Feels just too mean to say :P
  • Dandman1990
    Options
    Just+cousin+Itt+_f7349b3ce0360cb9b4e1724f256b9822.jpg

I'm just thankful I don't have any.

If that's not a wig then I'm not sure whether I should be impressed or disturbed by that photo xD
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    If I must landscape in different areas, so should he.
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    As long as she trims it once in awhile, I don't mind.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    It's hair! Big deal! What really matters is the person :flowerforyou:

This.
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    VERY gross!