Back Hair - Gross or not?

Options

Replies

• Miepke99
    Miepke99 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend has a lot of body hair. It doesn't bother me one bit. Ok, well, maybe a little BUT only because his back itches all the time because of it and guess who has to scratch it lol

QFT!
    I can SO relate to this :D
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    Women fail me endlessly with their over-acceptance of everything male.
    Now I'll have to suffer butt rasta.
  • Dandman1990
    Dandman1990 Posts: 196 Member
    Options

Pffffftttt I thought you were on a thread earlier looking for other purple lumps? :tongue: They grow lots of back/bum hair too? :ohwell:
  • lorigem
    lorigem Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Doesn't bother me a bit. In fact, the hairier, the better ;) I like my men, to be MEN. None of this, "oh I need to get waxed" kinda shizz...
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I think it's kind've gross.... But, if I had someone I really cared about and he had back hair, I wouldn't NOT like him just because of it.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    It's hair! Big deal! What really matters is the person :flowerforyou:

^ This :indifferent:

MrBigMack is big and hairy and hot and all kinds of awesome :bigsmile:
  • Dandman1990
    Options
    Bit of a surprise so far (at least for me) as it doesn't seem to matter to the majority and some ladies even like it o_O
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options

Pffffftttt I thought you were on a thread earlier looking for other purple lumps? :tongue: They grow lots of back/bum hair too? :ohwell:
    Do not! DO NOT! DO NOT!
    I hope you all realise while you worship his butt rasta you'll still have to shave everything so you're a dolphin, like, forevuh.
    Bob Marley booty.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    'eh. It is what it is. I'm not going to say it's sexy. It's just there on hairy men. I like hairy men, so no, I don't mind back hair. It's not a big deal. It's kind of like cellulite.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    Don't really care for it but not a deal breaker. As long as you kept it trimmed and in doing so had someone other than your mother trimming it for you...THAT grosses me out.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    A little on the bottom of the back is okay....but when it looks like you are wearing a sweater, that is just nasty.
  • Dandman1990
    Options

Do not! DO NOT! DO NOT!
    I hope you all realise while you worship his butt rasta you'll still have to shave everything so you're a dolphin, like, forevuh.
    Bob Marley booty.

Woah you Dolphinated LumpySpacePrince? That's harsh! Leave his fur alone; leave it alooonnneee! :laugh:
  • Dandman1990
    Options
    Don't really care for it but not a deal breaker. As long as you kept it trimmed and in doing so had someone other than your mother trimming it for you...THAT grosses me out.

Woaahhhh. My mum is great and all but no... Just no. Not to be mean to anyone that does that but that's really creepy to me. o_O
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options

Do not! DO NOT! DO NOT!
    Bob Marley booty.

Woah you Dolphinated LumpySpacePrince? That's harsh! Leave his fur alone; leave it alooonnneee! :laugh:
    PRINCESS! I am not a 'he' :explode:
  • Dandman1990
    Options

Do not! DO NOT! DO NOT!
    Bob Marley booty.

PRINCESS! I am not a 'he' :explode:

I meant as in you did that to LumpySpacePrince! :tongue:
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options

Woaahhhh. My mum is great and all but no... Just no. Not to be mean to anyone that does that but that's really creepy to me. o_O

Exactly...true story I had dated a guy a couple of times and he told me his mom did that for him....Why did he tell me that. total turn off....to say the least he is a great guy but we are in the friend zone now.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Sooo I'm looking for opinions on back hair. Personally I grow a bit on my lower back and keep it shaved (which is a total pain trying to do it in the mirror and I'm even more worried about stubble) :laugh:

After looking over the thread on chest hair I noticed this was being discussed a bit so I felt like asking: Is back hair considered to be totally gross or can my manscaping days be behind me? Thanks!

Gross? No. The question you need to ask yourself is, "How do you feel in your body with back hair?" I personally agree with one of the previous posters[only I'm not a beautician, just traditionally trained to denude or manscape my man if necessary] ~ if my man had hair growth where he would much prefer was a non-issue, I would attend to it for him. Simple and private.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    where is this pro chest hair thread i hear speak of?
  • xilka
    xilka Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    If it grows there, it's meant to be there - IMO.

The fact that everyone is shaving off ALL their hair reflects our secret social pedophilia -
    only children don't have body hair. Why are we all trying to look like children?

There ARE people on the planet who see hair as something natural.
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    As long as it's not too much I don't mind. You guys can always go in for a wax and ask for the "BACK, CRACK, and SACK" option...LMAO (I'm just kidding!)