Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    :huh: :huh: :huh:

Oh, ya, I'm in the wrong room :drinker:

*backs out slowly*
    ya c. way more effective than writing LADIES ONLY lol. Sersly tho tom is a male issue too...vicariously i mean.

I'm a woman :laugh: Just, saying it's not an issue anymore :wink:
    wtf? i want to go to there.
  • jkdarby
    jkdarby Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've been on the shot or "Depo Provera" for about 5 1/2 years now, and haven't had a period since. However, there are certain times where I "must" have something sweet. I guess that qualifies?
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    ...your body can't seem to make up its mind as to whether it wants sex, food, or to kill someone :grumble:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Myspace is finally shut down?
    Just had to go there didn't cha....

Do Tom and Bob hang out together?
    oh shoot i just got this. yeah they used to hang out together a lot....but then bob got clingy and wanted to be around all the time like even to the exclusion of d!ck and virginia so yeah bob has worn out his welcome and is no longer invited even when tom is expected to show up. once bob can accept that d!ck and virginia are the two original members and besties and the king and queen of the prom and a power couple that should never be interfered with...then bob can call or email and he may be welcome again.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    dropsies? no comprenay.

Hand me something and I drop it.
    I pick something up and I drop it.
    I try to set something down and I drop it.
    Dropsies.
    so not cool when its feminine products. in a public restroom.
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    dropsies? no comprenay.

Hand me something and I drop it.
    I pick something up and I drop it.
    I try to set something down and I drop it.
    Dropsies.
    so not cool when its feminine products. in a public restroom.
    funny thing...it's only the days before, not during.
  • irunforcookies
    irunforcookies Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Soooo glad this is over for me. A hysto at 31 was scary, but a lifetime of no more TOM priceless!
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Get insanely hungry about a week before, eat more, exercisr even more, then lower back pain and BAM! In bed all day for the next two days until I can actually move LOL. And yes it really is that bad.
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    TOM no longer comes to my house. No prescriptions just mother (nature). OLD. But the odd thing is the little nuances, should I say, that proceeded him still arrive. Every month! WTF? Even the bloating sometimes.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Mu skin decides to have an outbreak :'(
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate is on your mind.
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    When those munchies come, & I start eating everything in sight. Chocolate the most
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    My app tells me so.
    I get a little weepy over stupid *kitten*, as soon as little things can make me cry I know the communists are the door to the fun house and will break it down soon to start the raid.

Edited for censorship.
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I know its coming soon because I end up eating a ton of chocolate. I know it sounds cliche and like I am using that time as an excuse. But I tend to lose track of time, eat half a bag of chocolate chips and wonder what is going on and then realize later is correlated with TOM.
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I can smell anything and everything---I swear I become Wolverine.

Oh and I search the house in and out looking for even the tiniest ounce of chocolate.

THIS. My boyfriend thought I was crazy with the smell thing.. but I am not alone!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    oh guess what...it wasn't tom after all. i just did another two of those sammiches though and-- scale update-- as of yesterday morning I managed to lose a lb amongst all this shenanigans. i would start a thread asking if my weight gain could have been all thigh muscle from all the heavy boxes lifting and stairs going and sitting on the floor pushing furniture around with my thighs in search of the perfect spot or hills walking with moms to try to stay in the know of old place and get in the know of new place because my tight pants still need a belt...but i don't want to be that girl.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I can smell anything and everything---I swear I become Wolverine.

Oh and I search the house in and out looking for even the tiniest ounce of chocolate.

THIS. My boyfriend thought I was crazy with the smell thing.. but I am not alone!!
    yes me too...husband calls it my heightened sense of smell...like a superheroes
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Why is it a he?
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    You guys talk about this subject like it is a delicious smoothie or something.
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I have an employee named Tom and I can usually here him approaching...he has heavy feet and big shoes.

I love you. XD

I know Tom is on his way when I'm curled up in the corner sobbing into my hoodie because I accidentally dropped a spinach leaf on the floor.