Learn What it means to "Eat Dirty"

Options
124»

Replies

• TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I of course love this post and am not sure why it's in chit chat as it's a thousand times more useful than 95% of the other bs that's posted on these forums.

but um. y u have asparagus as a no no food???? asparagus is delicious. I vote for lima beans to take its place

I can give one reason...

Stink stank stunk

I thought the smelly pee was a myth :(
    NOT a myth. Never EVER eat asparagus within 36 hours before anticipated conjugal relations. Unless your significant other really has a thing for week-old dead fish.

been there done that. never had complaints. maybe I didn't eat enough of it or i truly am a special snowflake. I like option #2.

I vaguely remember that not everyone has the gene that makes asparagus pee...

...so yes, it could be a special snowflake situation...

...but I could be completely making that up. Either way, I'm too lazy to google it.

I just googled and scientists are undecided whether I lack the genes to produce the smell or if I just am unable to smell it. given my, ahem, past positive feedback even after eating it I believe I am the former. i am a special snowflake. science says so!

Scientists did not diagnose you themselves so to say that is your specific condition because "science" is invalid. Self-diagnosing =/= fact. If you really want answers, I suggest you talk to your doctor and get tests done.

um but I googled and the sites all said i must be special. i dont think i need any tests. they were a lot like my paleo, clean eating, carbs are the devil sites so I'm pretty sure they were legit.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I prefer to eat clean, but I enjoy getting dirty doing it.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Giggity
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    I of course love this post and am not sure why it's in chit chat as it's a thousand times more useful than 95% of the other bs that's posted on these forums.

but um. y u have asparagus as a no no food???? asparagus is delicious. I vote for lima beans to take its place

I can give one reason...

Stink stank stunk

I thought the smelly pee was a myth :(
    NOT a myth. Never EVER eat asparagus within 36 hours before anticipated conjugal relations. Unless your significant other really has a thing for week-old dead fish.

been there done that. never had complaints. maybe I didn't eat enough of it or i truly am a special snowflake. I like option #2.

I vaguely remember that not everyone has the gene that makes asparagus pee...

...so yes, it could be a special snowflake situation...

...but I could be completely making that up. Either way, I'm too lazy to google it.

I just googled and scientists are undecided whether I lack the genes to produce the smell or if I just am unable to smell it. given my, ahem, past positive feedback even after eating it I believe I am the former. i am a special snowflake. science says so!

Scientists did not diagnose you themselves so to say that is your specific condition because "science" is invalid. Self-diagnosing =/= fact. If you really want answers, I suggest you talk to your doctor and get tests done.

um but I googled and the sites all said i must be special. i dont think i need any tests. they were a lot like my paleo, clean eating, carbs are the devil sites so I'm pretty sure they were legit.
    GAWD! It's such a simple formula: Asparagus in, smelly pee out. Why does everyone have to think science doesn't apply to them?
    (hayley: Lucky you! :drinker: )
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options

Not your best work mon frere...You didn't even attempt to hide the sexual innuendo with this one.
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    ewww how can you eat black licorice? and ewww double ewww black licorice on an apple? ewwww how can you enjoy that?

ewww !!!! ;) just ewww!!!
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I understand putting black licorice as a banned food, but brussel sprouts with bacon is nom worthy.

oh hell yeah. thats one of my favorite dishes.
  • KayLasMack
    KayLasMack Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Glad you cleared that up!!! I've never been fond of eating out of the trash. Lol.:laugh:
  • AmyJMadison
    AmyJMadison Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    No, eating dirty is also known as tossing salad.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA... too funny
  • bennysammysofie
    Options
    My calls it eating dirty when she hasn't showered and...you know... :)
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Glad you cleared that up!!! I've never been fond of eating out of the trash. Lol.:laugh:

what about eclairs?

george-eating-an-eclair-o.gif
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    My calls it eating dirty when she hasn't showered and...you know... :)

Eff that, a shower is a requirement.