Bye Bye Obesity: 400 days, 135 pounds lost with pics

Options

Replies

• TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Awww you have done amazing, well done - I know its tough but as you say you have learnt a lot these last 400 days.

I've still got a long way to go but I'm looking forward to getting there :smile:

Truly inspirational :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • hellohappycarla
    hellohappycarla Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Just wow. You have been through so much and you deserve every bit of success that you have now.
  • davemunger
    davemunger Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    So impressive! Congratulations.
  • FitNurseLex
    FitNurseLex Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!! Congratulations on the loss. I can't wait to experience that feeling!!! :-)
  • LuckyMunky
    LuckyMunky Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Flipping fantastic!!! Congratulations and good for you for sticking to it. It's not easy to defeat self hatred but it looks like you're well on your way to a healthier, happier you. How incredibly inspiring!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Congratulations!
  • Luv2Smile55
    Luv2Smile55 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Kat! You were beautiful before and you are beautiful now! :smile: :flowerforyou:

Awesome accomplishment. You are living proof that it's NEVER too late to try again.

Great Job!! :smile:
  • DeenerN
    DeenerN Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Your story is way too familiar to me.....congratulations on your journey you look awesome!
  • verycarrie79
    Options
    Very beautifully said. I can definitely relate to so many things you spoke of. Congratulations on your journey - you have done amazing things!
  • suchastruggle
    suchastruggle Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow - reading your journey was like reading about myself. I have all of those same issues and have been struggling to get things under control. Thank you so much for posting your story as inspiration for those of us still fighting these demons. I hope that one day I'll be able to write a success story. Congrats to you!!
  • chnkysoup
    chnkysoup Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow, I m fighting back tears reading your inspiring story. I can relate to many of the things you listed above. I totally feel for you and I am inspired by you. I am really just starting my weight loss journey...again..for like the 100th time lol! I have never lost more than about 10 or 15 pounds and I have about 60-70 to lose. I am at a point where I woke up with my back hurting like crazy, which happens a lot, and I thought oh my body is failing me. Then I stopped and thought, no I have failed MY body. I am only 30 and I have great aches and pains that I know are because of my weight. I am turning it all around because I can't stand to look and feel this way anymore. Thank you so much for sharing your story, congratulations!
  • thelifeilove1
    thelifeilove1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Whatsmore, I certain you feel wonderful too! Congratulations on this magnificent transformation.
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are doing so well :flowerforyou:
  • ShannaAutry
    Options
    Congrat! Amazing story!
  • sjacobs425
    sjacobs425 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    so many things hit home with me and with my daughter. i have to do tihis for her and to prove that it can be done. thank you for sharing, congratulations on your journey and i'm very proud of you.
  • HoneyCashew
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for sharing your story...you look so happy!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, and your writing was sad and funny, all at the same time. I loved reading it. You have done an amazing thing :) Keep going strong :flowerforyou:
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    BRAVO!!!!! I AM STANDING AND APPLAUDING YOU!!! What an incredible journey or self realization and actualization you have been on! You made me laugh and cry! You must be so proud - the results are there and you are BEAUTIFUL all over! Keep on that track and never get off!
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    This was a great read, and I can relate to a lot of it. You look amazing! Stop feeling afraid to go clothes shopping! You are a beautiful woman.
  • kmorales_4
    kmorales_4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You're amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!