Bye Bye Obesity: 400 days, 135 pounds lost with pics

Options

Replies

• KhalilahSS
    KhalilahSS Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, thank you for sharing. I needed to read this,saw myself in more than one of the scenarios you spoke of. Reminder of why. I started this. Thanks
  • QuietMorning
    QuietMorning Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. Especially the feelings that went with it. I am now 25lbs away from the "overweight" category and hoping to achieve it in the next few months. I know it's not going to happen overnight. Thanks again for the motivation to keep going. :flowerforyou:
  • reneemosley
    reneemosley Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
    Continue to let your light shine, its beautiful.
  • cfranz7715
    cfranz7715 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! How wonderful!! What an accomplishment!! At my last Dr's Appointment I was down like 96 lbs. On his wall was a BMI scale. I was bummed to see I STILL FELL INTO morbidly obese range. But being as I started at SUPER morbidly obese I guess I should have been ... happy? I don't know?? My goal is to weigh about 150lbs. Because I am a short **** at 5'1" and will have lost 183 pounds at that point .. I will STILL be "overweight"... but anything's gotta be better than SUPER morbidly obese.
    At 150 pounds... I'll just be SUPER!!! : )~
  • JonfromIndiana
    JonfromIndiana Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you. Congratulations!!
  • foolsforsarah
    Options
    YOU look LOVELY! keep up the motivation and hard work you're doing wonderful!
  • gogozinn
    gogozinn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!

Your words and your story are so inspiring. This part really will resonate with me as I travel along the path to a healthier lifestyle.

"These past 400 days I have changed from the inside out. This transition is a celebration of my graduation into a new life, a new era. I’ve learned so many lessons about myself, how I want to live and my relationship with food. I see myself differently: as a healthy person, and act accordingly."

Thank you, and I wish you much continued success!
  • willtry08
    willtry08 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Very inspirational. Congratulations!!!
  • dantanjah
    dantanjah Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You look amazing.
  • LongHoller
    Options
    That was wonderfully written and very insightful. Congratulations! Good things are coming your way.
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before and now you look amazing! Great work!
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    This is very inspirational!! Congratts on your weightloss!!!
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your fabulous weight loss!!!

I loved your post; I can relate to many of your accounts. Thanks for sharing!!
  • biggirl120
    biggirl120 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Truely amazing well done! You are a awsume lady x
  • alvarado78
    Options
    WOW....!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING ....!!! :happy: thanks for sharing your pics....:smile:
  • diadia1
    diadia1 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    wow. you look amazing.
    what a transformation and that within 400 days!!!
    you are a true inspiration.

thanks for sharing your story.
  • karen0214
    karen0214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    KAT, your post about your life as obese and your weight loss journey has touched me to the core. I had to stop reading several times and squeeze my eyes shut to keep from crying. I am so happy for your incredible success and for the permanent internal changes that you've made that have allowed your success. You are an amazing woman and such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your story and your pictures. You look beautiful, happy, and healthy. Best wishes to you.
  • reddgirl87
    reddgirl87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow what a huge difference! You look great and you've done awesome!
  • mjpbgtd
    mjpbgtd Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Congratulations on taking your life into your hands and making a positive difference for yourself. You hard work and dedication shows. Wonderful transformation. Thank you for sharing. What an inspiration.
  • allifraz18
    allifraz18 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow you look lovely! Very inspiring and great writing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!