Bye Bye Obesity: 400 days, 135 pounds lost with pics

Options

Replies

• mou_254
    mou_254 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    whatever u wrote was heartwarmingly touching...and i could relate...to feel that and then to have someone feeling exactly that and to have it all infront of u,written..it's overwhelming and humbling and just downright wonderful!
    thank you sooo much for sharing this and for writing the way you do! i have become an absolute fan!
    oh,and CONGRATULATIONS!! :):flowerforyou:
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    an amazing amount of familiar truths in your post ,thats for sharing, and more importantly GREAT work on losing the weight
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Congratulation! I hope all these feelings go away soon just like those pounds :flowerforyou:
  • dverano
    dverano Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's wonderful. Keep up the good work!!
  • grancran
    grancran Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    you look great, and I hear you about the obese to the now overweight classification. Congrats to you though.
  • mg_89
    mg_89 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely stunned by your story. Thank you so much for being brave enough to share AND.. sincere congrats.. WOW.
  • gckellett
    Options
    Congratulations, and thank you so much for sharing your truly inspirational story. I am just starting out on the same journey that you have made, and I am determined that I will succeed! My BMI is 44, and my target weight of 90-odd kilos will get me just into the sub-30 BMI zone of overweight.

I am a male, but I can associate with every one of your "stops". At 18 years old I was 18 stone (about 250 pound), and have experienced a very similar journey. Including one extra "stop" - No Photo's. I have vehemently avoided having photos taken of me, and where I could not avoid it, I have tried to cover as much of myself as possible by getting behind other people or objects. Consequently, I don't have a decent "before" pic. I am going to take one today and pin it on the fridge - I'll have to look at it each time I want to raid the shelves!
  • Lichent
    Lichent Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    congratulations you are an inspiration for my buddy and me.
  • MeRoHa
    MeRoHa Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I am hoping that I too will be able to be one of the success stories and provide inspiration as you are doing for so many on this life journey.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing story! Congratulations.
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good for you for getting so far!! Also, this was fantastically written!
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    you look incredible!!! :) Congrats!
  • itscoezy
    Options
    Incredible Progress, thanks for sharing! You look wonderful
  • HelenTheZ
    HelenTheZ Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Kat, this is beautiful. I am so happy for you, and so impressed and inspired by your bravery and tenacity on this journey. Here you are, someone who truly understands the kinds of issues I, too, have with food - and you have rescued yourself! I feel like crying - this resonates with me and gives me SO much hope! Thank you for sharing your story. You are wonderful and have ALWAYS deserved good things.

Helen Z
  • writemusic4him
    writemusic4him Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome and looking great! Keep up the good work!
  • thestenographer
    Options
    Congratulations! :)
  • Rokikio79
    Rokikio79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations on all your hard work. What an inspiration!
  • applecheeksaz
    applecheeksaz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!! I always enjoy reading what you write. It helps me to stay motivated. So thx.!
  • ButterflyDame
    ButterflyDame Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    woo hoo im celebrating with you!!!! remarkable:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :smile:

it actually hurt to read your words, i felt the sting in your words, i really can relate, all though i was not an over weight child, i felt most of those things, bullied, unloved, un worthy and yeah keeps you down, where you think you belong.
  • fireberry118
    Options
    Huge congratulations that you have turned your life around. Also an example of how over eating is just as much an eating disorder as under and can cause just as much pain and suffering however somehow over eating is something that is socially dammed and under eating is socially encouraged.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!