Bye Bye Obesity: 400 days, 135 pounds lost with pics

Options

Replies

• suechamber1
    suechamber1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Your words hit very close to home - shed a few tears. You are truly a remarkable and inspirational women!! Thank you for sharing!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Awww great for you!!!! You made me recall all those shopping trips as a kid when I cried in the dressing room bc nothing fit! UGH!!!! Im so proud of you and I dont even know you!!! :)
  • superdrood
    superdrood Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Epic transformation. You look wonderful. I remember leaving obesity and being so happy to be just "over weight" as well. I've since moved on to "fit" and am even happier. Congratulations and best of luck in your continued endeavors :)
  • melodylou
    melodylou Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I wasn't sure what I was looking for on MFP when I joined and started looking for friends. Now I know, YOU and your story are what I was looking for .
  • Rastamann
    Rastamann Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You're looking great!
  • Goin4goal
    Goin4goal Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are. You were a very beautiful "larger" lady, but now you're even more beautiful. Be proud of what you've accomplished!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
  • moonjuleigh
    Options
    Inspiring job! Great work! You look positively amazing :)
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! Congratulations on your journey and good luck on your continued success! Thank you for sharing.
  • boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your incredible success...your story and observations were inspiring--your words rang true for most every one of us who've faced obesity.

But one single comment you made should be written in lights for all to see and learn...and it is this:

~~but the worst hiding was from myself. I steadfastly avoided looking inward at the issues that were causing me to find comfort in food at the expense of my health. ~~

THAT is key to successfully unlocking the door to removing the weight and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. The excess weight is simply the EFFECT -- it's important to find, face and fix the CAUSE--if one doesn't do that, battling obesity will be a lifelong struggle.
  • nettersjourney
    nettersjourney Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is absolutely amazing. You look beautiful!!:smile:
  • Jezzwalker
    Jezzwalker Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats..
  • armadillolabrat
    armadillolabrat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thanks for the heartfelt post.
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I love your post!

Congrats! You look fantastic and should be very proud of yourself!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Epic Journey Kat, you are amazing. And no longer obese. So inspirational.

Love ya, KAT.
  • FriedOkraPlease
    FriedOkraPlease Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, girl!!! You look awesome and must feel amazing! You really have figured this all out. Kudos to YOU:happy:
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You've written a truly inspirational piece. Thank you for sharing.

You look so happy in your pictures. Congrats on all your efforts!
  • farniente8
    farniente8 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Thank you for sharing this!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Very relatable. love how your neck looks. awesome job.
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Well aren't you just SO cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing your story! It means a lot :smile:

You look wonderful :flowerforyou:

Enjoy your new life!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Thank you so much for posting!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!