Options

Replies

• vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Awesome post.
  • willial2310
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! I am so proud of you!!! Thank you for sharing the journey, it reminds me alot of myself. You are beautiful what a wonderful smile too. I look forward to hearing more about the success of your new life. May God bless you :heart:
  • arouse0930
    Options
    You look fantastic. Can't wait to see your pics when you reach your final goal.
  • fultimers
    fultimers Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work and your success! In addition, you are really a good, insightful writer! Have you thought of using your writing skills to continue to inspire others who haven't come as far as you have?
  • bonniebuchholz56
    Options
    Great share!!!! thanks!!!
  • Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I love your positivity and your transformation. You look beautiful!
  • GryffindorWinz
    GryffindorWinz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Congrats to you :):)
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Wow....great job!!!! Lovin' that smile =) Congrats!! :happy: :bigsmile:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I'm smiling for you, glad you are out of there and sorry you had to go through that.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    It's amazing what you can accomplish in 400 days. For everyone who thinks it's impossible or it's going to take too long to get to where you want to be, check out this lady!
  • jillmarie48
    jillmarie48 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So great to read this, really helps!!! Thank you for sharing your heart with us!!!
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I am so very glad you chose to share your journey. You are a strong, beautiful, motivated, wonderful example of a human being. I may not know you personally but I am so proud of you and your internal and external growth and accomplishments.
  • lovebig30
    lovebig30 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Way to go you look amazing:)
  • strongestgirl10
    strongestgirl10 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and beautiful, both inside and out. The long hair is so youthful! Many congratulations on your weight loss success!
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much for sharing. You look beautiful, mind you, you did in that earlier picture too. :p

That was really inspiring. :)
  • Sarahmmaupin
    Sarahmmaupin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and this is such a beautiful story :) congrads on the achievement!!
  • lalalalinzy
    lalalalinzy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just wow! Love your post, and you're just glowing in your new pics :) GO YOU :D
  • raquelserna7
    Options
    Great job! You are such an inspiration. Every word you spoke of is truth. Stories like this make loosing over 100 pounds seem like it is possible and that I can do it.

Thank you for sharing.
  • islandchyck
    islandchyck Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You have an incredible story and you should be proud of all the progress you have made. You are an inspiration!! Congratulations....you truly deserve it!! :happy:
  • nscarebear
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!