MFP Fitspiration!

Options

Replies

• HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Hope to add mine soon. Still loving this thread!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Mir needs a bump bump buddy bump

I STILL need mine! LOL I promise, this week!

Get movin'! :flowerforyou:

I knows you right! :laugh:

So if we give you until Sunday, that gives you 3 more days. :smile:
  • juanpegler
    juanpegler Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Your inspiration can even be your "why". Why are you doing this? What is your goal? What keeps driving you to beat your past and bring you into the future you want to have?

if it inspires you... it will inspire others
    [/quote]

Ok, This is true.

I will work on one and put it up.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    After 5 months of weekly and monthly blood tests, just got the word that I'm officially clear and tumor free! Bumpin' to celebrate :)

YEAH YOU.

Congrats on your test results.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Your inspiration can even be your "why". Why are you doing this? What is your goal? What keeps driving you to beat your past and bring you into the future you want to have?

if it inspires you... it will inspire others
    [/quote]

Ok, This is true.

I will work on one and put it up.
    [/quote]

*nods in approval*
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    bump for awesomeness :heart: this thread!
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Bump...
  • juanpegler
    Options
    Not as good as some of the others. But I have found this to be very true for me.

fitspo2_zpsac80f262.jpg
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Not as good as some of the others. But I have found this to be very true for me.

fitspo2_zpsac80f262.jpg

/claps excellent! :smooched: :smooched:

This inspires me!

I am one of those people who has not run far enough to lose my wind yet. So maybe tonight I will do just that because of those awesome calves!! Mir got me doing my push ups!:drinker:

You never know what will inspire another person. YOU should be very VERY proud of yourself my dear:heart::smooched: :heart:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    My daughter, 11, teaching me an underhang flip.

gcXBK68l.jpg
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Here's a new contribution from me :D

7c1vfLY.jpg

I want your body! :flowerforyou: Lol. Fancy a swap? Mine's not in too bad condition, could do with a couple of repairs ;)

And this thread is awesome btw!
  • jigsaw_me
    jigsaw_me Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    d189e44d-7053-4413-8d89-1b3a3fabe021_zps57e1888d.jpg

Thanks!

Very inspirational thread .. but I needed this today ... thanks!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I don't have a picture but I have a great reason to get in shape.

I shouldn't be alive today, but I am. I have a 2nd chance to reach my life goals, and getting fit is one of them.
  • juanpegler
    Options

fitspo2_zpsac80f262.jpg

This inspires me!

I am one of those people who has not run far enough to lose my wind yet. So maybe tonight I will do just that because of those awesome calves!! Mir got me doing my push ups!:drinker:

You never know what will inspire another person. YOU should be very VERY proud of yourself my dear:heart::smooched: :heart:

Thank you :blushing:

A few times now I have run and start feeling a bit sore and everything in me says to stop. Once you get past that point it is as if it gets more manageable and it feels like you can keep going and going. ( I haven't run very far either. my furthest has been about 6 miles) But its a an improvement from only being able to do 100 feet at 292 pounds
  • juanpegler
    Options
    My daughter, 11, teaching me an underhang flip.

gcXBK68l.jpg

Wow!!
  • charmarbobar
    charmarbobar Posts: 251 Member
    Options

fitspo2_zpsac80f262.jpg

^ Those calves alone are an inspiration! ^

I remember the first time I got my second wind. It was an amazing feeling. Now I know that when I first feel like giving up (for me right now it's around the 3km point) if I just push through it, I can make it much further (farthest being 7.5km).
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Hey, your week is up! Where's your fitspo?! I'm being that annoying 5 yr old. :bigsmile:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this has been posted before, and it's not made by me, but I like it. :smile:

2znv9rr.jpg
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

fitspo2_zpsac80f262.jpg

This inspires me!

Thank you :blushing:

A few times now I have run and start feeling a bit sore and everything in me says to stop. Once you get past that point it is as if it gets more manageable and it feels like you can keep going and going. ( I haven't run very far either. my furthest has been about 6 miles) But its a an improvement from only being able to do 100 feet at 292 pounds

It actually does get more manageable. Research has suggested that this is the brain's way of trying to protect it's essential fat stores if running is truly not necessary. Even elite runners feel that nagging sense during the first half mile to a mile before they warm up.

6 miles is really pretty far - it's a 10k and considered "long distance running." You are doing amazing!