MFP Fitspiration!

Options

Replies

• laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    DSCN1045MODIFIED.jpg[/URL]

I don't know why... but this gave me tears.
    I'm a sap, I know, but I love this one. a lot!

SAME!!! :cry: but :smile:
  • Khushi22
    Khushi22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    woow... you all are so Fitspiring! xoxo
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    2110vio.jpg
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Needed something to get me motivated after a bout with the flu. Thanks for the awesome recent posts!!!
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Bump because I only managed 5 awesome pages out of 55 before needing to get back to work...
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Bump because I only managed 5 awesome pages out of 55 before needing to get back to work...

this except I need to get my workout in....

and how is it that I am just finding this now....jeez
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    LOnDCZZl.jpg

Although I'll admit that I still eat a metric *kitten*-tonne of vegetables on a daily basis (we get through around 8-10kg a week between the two of us)
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Thank you all very much for the inspiration. It works.:wink:
  • LadyDi126
    LadyDi126 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ok, that's it...picking up something heavy tonight and putting it back down. Thank you all!!!
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    2110vio.jpg

They just didn't realize whom they were talking to, that's all!

You're AMAZING!
  • likitisplit
    Options
    LOnDCZZl.jpg

Although I'll admit that I still eat a metric *kitten*-tonne of vegetables on a daily basis (we get through around 8-10kg a week between the two of us)

Perfection!
  • addean1
    addean1 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    A bit small- but it's my inspiration- running along with my boys- we did a turkey trot, - my first 5k. my oldest took 2nd in his age group and won a pie, my youngest took 2nd in the kids mile, and won a pie, and my middle ds took first at his school's race, and won a turkey. Wednesday, my middle son ran 2 miles with me, my youngest ran 1, and my oldest is running 10 with me tomorrow. I love running with them. (I prefer my 8yr olds pace though!)

image-5.jpg
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    A bit small- but it's my inspiration- running along with my boys- we did a turkey trot, - my first 5k. my oldest took 2nd in his age group and won a pie, my youngest took 2nd in the kids mile, and won a pie, and my middle ds took first at his school's race, and won a turkey. Wednesday, my middle son ran 2 miles with me, my youngest ran 1, and my oldest is running 10 with me tomorrow. I love running with them. (I prefer my 8yr olds pace though!)

image-5.jpg

this is the most wonderful thing!
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    LOnDCZZl.jpg

Wow! Fabulous job!
  • likitisplit
    Options

image-5.jpg

I have a 2YO and a 4YO. This is my dream!
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    Bump. You are all awesome. ^_^
  • addean1
    addean1 Posts: 119 Member
    Options

I have a 2YO and a 4YO. This is my dream!

That is great! You can do it! They will have you as such a great example to them of healthy living, and exercise being a part of it! We have all signed up for a race in march- oldest and I are doing the 10k, 11 yr old is doing the 5k, and 8 yr old is doing the mile run. Dh says he'll cheer us on, he's not into the racing scene,
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Thanks for a fabulous thread! I want to fit into a dress and this is very inspiring.
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Bumping for fitspiration, so many great stories and quotes! Thanks to all who have taken the time to post!
  • Bump!