Daily Check In - Fall 2013

Replies

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    It's funny how a night at a restaurant can damage your efforts. Weighed this morning and up again. :ohwell:
    I signed up for Pilates again starting in January.

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? YES
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? YES
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Exercised and keeping up that routine.
    What would I have done differently? Nothing
    What are today's personal goals? Make healthy choices and drink plenty of water. Cardio - done

Mon - Wii fit Plus Strength 30 min. + 15 min biking.
    Tues - Walking DVD 37 min + Biking 15 min
    Wed - Wii Fit Plus 16 min. + Weights 30 min
    Thurs - Wii Fit Plus 30 min + Biking 20 min
    Friday- Walking DVD 30 min + Biking 20 min
    Sat-
    Sun -
  • DahliaBanker
    DahliaBanker Posts: 234 Member
    Hey everyone! Have u missed me? I can get back in the daily checkin easier now that I got my iPad and now at my fingertips so hopefully I'll get my groove back and get motivated again. I've gained probably half of what I lost so I'd better!!!! How is everybody and give me an update on your lives!
  • DahliaBanker
    DahliaBanker Posts: 234 Member
    I'll weigh in morning and update my
    ticker:frown:
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,179 Member
    Hi Dahliabanker. Welcome back! :smile:
    I haven't been doing well. My Father-n-law died the weekend before Thanksgiving. Spent a great deal of time out of town. Haven't really gained anything, but...

Dec. 14- Sat.
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes
    Did I reach personal goal? no
    What did I do that I am proud of? stayed under in calories
    What would I have done differently? exercised.
    What are tomorrow's personal goals? stay under in calories & exercise

GW at the end of the Fall 2013 check in Dec. 21st? 133 lbs

Sun.
    Mon.
    Tues.
    Wedn. - back exercises including situps & planks.
    Thurs. - back exercises including situps & planks.
    Fri Back exercises including situps and planks, pushups.
    Sat.

Linda
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,321 Member
    Linda sorry to hear about your FIL. Dahlia I am being post challenged too. I have been logging food and exercise but I am sure I missed a calorie or two along the way since I am so busy. My main job is part-time, steady but doesn't pay as well as my profession which was hit by the downturn. Finally I got a job in my field also part-time, not steady but much better paid so I have been juggling 2 main jobs. I also have 2 small jobs that I needed since my 1st job was part-time and low pay. So I have 4 jobs but one (teaching art) is on holiday Yay! So I am getting on here as much as I can. I picked up my daughter and her friend last night from the airport for winter break and we will have my husbands birthday party tonight. So alot of celebrating. Next weekend we go for an overnight to celebrate our 30th anniversary on our 31st anniversary (last year I was working too much to get away with a seasonal job).

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went to Aqufit
    What would I have done differently? Drink more water.
    What is today's personal goals? I am just trying to fit in more exercise and eat right.

GW maintaining my weight and keeping off the 5 pounds that I am fighting off right now.

Sun- we cleaned alot!
    Mon -
    Tues - Aquafit - cold water!
    Wed - 2 job day
    Thurs - 2 job day, dinner meeting
    Fri - cleaning yes
    Sat - Aquafit - 60 minutes
  • Shirley61
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? I didn't track yesterday, gone all day.
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? We entered a float in the Santa Parade and everyone had fun.
    What are today's personal goals? Make healthy choices and drink plenty of water. Snow shovelling

Mon - Wii fit Plus Strength 30 min. + 15 min biking.
    Tues - Walking DVD 37 min + Biking 15 min
    Wed - Wii Fit Plus 16 min. + Weights 30 min
    Thurs - Wii Fit Plus 30 min + Biking 20 min
    Friday- Walking DVD 30 min + Biking 20 min
    Sat- Santa Parade, riding a float
    Sun - Snow shovelling and clearing snow off of two cars.
  • Elbee1
    Shirley -- Way cool -- Making a float for the parade & then being in the parade!
    Keri -- So happy you and your family are having fun & celebrating. Congrats ( in advance ) on your 31st Anniversary!

Dec. 15 - Sun.
    Did I reach personal goal? yes
    What did I do that I am proud of? stayed under in calories & exercised
    What would I have done differently? nothing!

Sun. - Back exercises including planks & sit ups, triceps extensions, dips, push-ups.
    Mon.
    Tues.
    Wedn. -
    Thurs. -
    Fri -
    Sat.

Linda
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Probably not.
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't set any
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? had a me day... shopping... some lunch :-)
    What would I have done differently? track... check in
    What is today's personal goals? check in, track everything, drink water, and elliptical

GW at the end of the Fall 2013 check in? 199

Sun-
    Mon -
    Tues -
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -

Ladies - Saturday I will be posting a new Daily Check In for Winter. I hope to see you all there!! So - How did the fall go?

For me, it was better than the summer. I exercised more. I am down to 204.5 and my goal was199. I will keep plugging along until it happens. Hope to get to working out consistency for 5 days and not 3 one week and 5 the next. Eating - keep trying to get my portions under control and make better choices when eating out.
  • goldk
    Linda sorry to hear about your FIL. Dahlia I am being post challenged too. I have been logging food and exercise but I am sure I missed a calorie or two along the way since I am so busy. My main job is part-time, steady but doesn't pay as well as my profession which was hit by the downturn. Finally I got a job in my field also part-time, not steady but much better paid so I have been juggling 2 main jobs. I also have 2 small jobs that I needed since my 1st job was part-time and low pay. So I have 4 jobs but one (teaching art) is on holiday Yay! So I am getting on here as much as I can. I picked up my daughter and her friend last night from the airport for winter break and we will have my husbands birthday party tonight. So alot of celebrating. Next weekend we go for an overnight to celebrate our 30th anniversary on our 31st anniversary (last year I was working too much to get away with a seasonal job).

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went to Aqufit
    What would I have done differently? Drink more water.
    What is today's personal goals? I am just trying to fit in more exercise and eat right.

GW maintaining my weight and keeping off the 5 pounds that I am fighting off right now.

Sun- we cleaned alot!
    Mon -
    Tues - Aquafit - cold water!
    Wed - 2 job day
    Thurs - 2 job day, dinner meeting
    Fri - cleaning yes
    Sat - Aquafit - 60 minutes

Happy Anniversary!!!!
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? no, another holiday party day ... but I think I did ok
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? nope
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? even though I had more cookies than I intended, I made good choices during the holiday party meal
    What would I have done differently? less cookies would have been better - or made my own without sugar
    What is today's personal goals? check in,missed my workout at noon cuz I went to the bank for my brother :( ... hopefully can find time to fit it in tonight between running my son around to his practices

fall did not go as planned, but I do feel more in control and back on track most of the time - these Christmas parties are killing me though ... so hard to pass up on everything, but then I don't lose any weight if I indulge a little :(
    GW at the end of the Fall 2013 check in? I'd be happy with anything in the 220's

Sun- rest
    Mon - 45 minutes step class - MISSED .. maybe I can get to something tonight, we'll see ... I also need to not stress myself out about it
    Tues - 60 minute step class
    Wed - ?
    Thurs - 45 minutes step ?
    Fri - 60 minutes step
    Sat - 60 minutes step class + 40 minutes body pump
  • Elbee1
    Dec. 156- Mon.
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? no
    What did I do that I am proud of?
    What would I have done differently? stayed under in calories & ezercised

Sun. - Back exercises including planks & sit ups, triceps extensions, dips, push-ups.
    Mon.
    Tues.
    Wedn. -
    Thurs. -
    Fri -
    Sat.

Linda
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? ok on calories - but I didn't work out, and ate weird and late last night
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes and no
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? did ok on cals, could have made worse choices for dinner when I was starving
    What would I have done differently? made sure that I amde it to my workout
    What is today's personal goals? check in, definitely going to step class today

GW at the end of the Fall 2013 check in? I'd be happy with anything in the 220's - not quite there yet :(

Sun- rest
    Mon - 45 minutes step class - MISSED
    Tues - 60 minute step class
    Wed - 45 minute step & 30 minute body pump
    Thurs - rest
    Fri - 60 minutes step
    Sat - 60 minutes step class + 40 minutes body pump
  • Shirley61
    Elbee - Sorry to hear about your FIL passing. This will be the first Christmas
    without my SIL also a sad time.
    GoldK - I am ready anytime you are with Winter Check in. I really need it.
    I am still exercising but food intake has increased.
    KeriA - Happy Anniversary. Glad you can celebrate this year.
    Istpaul - I hear ya about the Christmas parties, and snacking. That is my downfall
    right now with the Christmas season. Hang in there.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes did some strength training
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Trying to track but having trouble with snacking
    What would I have done differently? Keep at tracking and staying accountable
    What are today's personal goals? Make healthy choices and drink plenty of water, Snow shoveling again!

Mon - Lower Body w/weights 30 min + Biking 15 min
    Tues - Snow shoveling - 60 min
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Friday-
    Sat-
    Sun -
  • Shirley61
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Shoveled the whole driveway, two car garage driveway
    What are today's personal goals? Make healthy choices and drink plenty of water, stay on track

Wed - Cleaning + 30 min Biking
    Thurs -
    Friday-
    Sat-
    Sun -
  • Elbee1
    Dec. 18th - Wednesday
    Did I reach personal goal? yes
    What did I do that I am proud of? lots of exercise
    What would I have done differently? done the exercise earlier

Mon.
    Tues. Push-ups
    Wedn. - Turbo Jam Cardio Party (45 min), 15 min. back exercise including sit ups & planks, 15 min. doing squats, dips, triceps extensions with 3 lb weights, plies, knee lifts, calf raises,
    Thurs. -
    Fri -
    Sat.

Linda
  • goldk
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? not sure.
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't set any
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? hum? Oh - a mammogram :-)
    What would I have done differently? track... check in
    What is today's personal goals? check in, track everything, drink lots of water. My husband and daughter are sick!! UGH!! My husband - who knows? He's been sick for 6 weeks. Rounds of blood work, stomach pain, sonogram, chest xrays, lost 12 lbs and still don't know what's going on (except he needs to find a new doctor...LOL) My daughter woke up at 4am. I took her temp - 102. I took it 4 times. I didn't believe it...LOL. My goal is to stay healthy with a sick household. I'm going to start by taking my FIL out shopping so he can buy my MIL a gift. The sickies can stay home together :-)

GW at the end of the Fall 2013 check in? 199

Sun-
    Mon - elliptical 50 mins
    Tues - elliptical 35 mins
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -
  • Elbee1
    GoldK - I'm sorry to hear that your daughter & husband are sick. I hope you managed to get your daughter's fever down & that she will be over that sickness, soon.
    Especially worried about your husband. I hope that you find a new doctor & that he figures it out, quick!!! That's a lot of weight to lose from sickness... Please keep us posted.

Sadly, I'm not going to make my goal... :ohwell:

Dec. 19th - Thursday
    What did I do that I am proud of? Exercise!
    What would I have done differently? NOT binged on Lindts chocolate truffles nor eaten the package of Jalepeno Cheese crackers.

Mon.
    Tues. Push-ups
    Wedn. - Turbo Jam Cardio Party (45 min), 15 min. back exercise including sit ups & planks, 15 min. doing squats, dips, triceps extensions with 3 lb weights, plies, knee lifts, calf raises,
    Thurs. - push-ups, Back exercises including sit ups & planks, Walked for 30 minutes.
    Fri -
    Sat.

Linda
  • goldk
    GoldK - I'm sorry to hear that your daughter & husband are sick. I hope you managed to get your daughter's fever down & that she will be over that sickness, soon.
    Especially worried about your husband. I hope that you find a new doctor & that he figures it out, quick!!! That's a lot of weight to lose from sickness... Please keep us posted.

Sadly, I'm not going to make my goal... :ohwell:

Dec. 19th - Thursday
    What would I have done differently? NOT binged on Lindts chocolate truffles nor eaten the package of Jalepeno Cheese crackers.

Mon.
    Tues. Push-ups
    Thurs. - push-ups, Back exercises including sit ups & planks, Walked for 30 minutes.
    Fri -
    Sat.

Linda

Took my husband to the ER yesterday afternoon. At 230am he was diagnosed with pneumonia and a bladder infection. He was hospitalized. I'm glad we are finally getting somewhere. In the meantime, my daughter has an appt at 240 today - possibly a sinus infection. Luckily it is high 40 - low 50's today and I am opening windows and airing this place out...LOL Washing sheets, floors, etc... I hope I get through this without getting sick. If I don't catch something for hanging out in the ER waiting room for 5 hours I will be surprised - yep a total of 9-1/2 hours in the ER.:noway: I will keep you posted.:bigsmile:

I'm glad I got most of my shopping done early :smile:
  • Shirley61
    GOLDK, Sorry about your family worries. I hope everyone gets better for Christmas.
    I hope they find out what is wrong with hubby, that's a long time to be sick. Make sure
    you Lysol where everyone has touched and make sure you wash your hands several
    times a day. That seems to work for me when my husband is sick and I have beat
    getting sick twice. Hang in there my friend. :flowerforyou:

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No went off the deep end and ate a whole bag of
    peppermint yogurt pretzels. What's wrong with me. :explode:
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? I would have to say NO!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got some weight training in.
    What would I have done differently? Not eaten the frickin pretzels.
    What are today's personal goals? Make healthy choices and drink plenty of water, stay on track

Wed - Cleaning + 30 min Biking
    Thurs - Weights and Cardio 37 min + Biking 20 min
    Friday- Wii Fit Plus 37 min + Biking 15 min
    Sat-
    Sun -
  • Elbee1
    GoldK - I'm sorry y'all had to spend so long in the ER, but I, too, am glad your husband is getting treatment. I hope that he is well and out of there real soon. Also, that your daughter is well, soon.
    Yes, please stay well and healthy, Dear Friend.

Shirley -- I, too, keep asking myself, "What the H*ll is wrong with you?!" Argghh! I have been pre-planning my food and entering it in the dairy... and then.................................................................. Hopefully, Friday was the last day for that to happen! (After all, there are no more Lindt's Truffles in the house! -- of course, I am trying to ignore the package of Chocolate Chip Cookies & M & M cookies that are my son's. ) :grumble: :blushing: :embarassed:

Dec. 20th - Friday
    What would I have done differently? NOT binged on Lindts chocolate truffles

Mon.
    Tues. Push-ups
    Fri - Turbo Jam DVD "Cardio Party"
    Sat.

Linda