Post a goal wardrobe item:

Options

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mtsauaXBk11sj3oxho1_500.jpg

I'll be dead before I can get into it. :laugh:
  • A really good expensive suit; Paul Smith, Armani etc.
  • SlytherinPrefect
    SlytherinPrefect Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Cosplay. :\
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    When I can stand naked in front of the mirror and like what I see
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    that and my beautiful all saints leather jacket
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Nothing... and I will wear it often and everywhere!
  • slouw10
    slouw10 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Bikini - (and look good in it...)
  • MatthiasLight
    Options
    A pair of low-rise, boot-cut sexy pants that I havent been able to button for almost a year.....I just got drop these poounds and I should be able to squeeze back in and feel happy ;)
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Now that winter is coming....a cute mid thigh sweater dress with tights and knee high boots with cool belt to show off small waist!!!
  • diddles19
    diddles19 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Knee-high leather boots. I've never been able to zip them up.

This
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    Bikini - (and look good in it...)

Yep.
  • JasperXtreme
    JasperXtreme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My old Army dress greens. I haven't been able to fit into them in 20 years.

(Thanks to xeno8604 for the inspiration!)
  • FourIsCompany
    FourIsCompany Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Sexy overalls... Really.
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    Knee-high leather boots. I've never been able to zip them up.

This

Hm, so for me, no matter how fit I am, I have fairly muscular calves, so the boot thing is usually an issue.
  • russellbrand69
    russellbrand69 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've kinda reached mine...dresses that do not have to have a cardigan over them for me to feel like I look cute.

So I guess the next goal for me is smaller sized dresses. Maybe a 14 in the future (in between 16 and 18 currently)!

ETA: I'd like to own a LADIES babydoll t-shirt one day. I never could wear one during the 90's when they were in style. I faked it with smaller-than-usual men's ringer tees but sometime down the line I intend to wear one, just because.

We're kindred spirits!
    I'm not finished losing weight, but even so, I like my body now more than I ever have in my entire life (I'm 37).
    Now I'm happier with my body I am wearing things I've wanted to wear since I was a teenager so there are a few 90's things in there - a form-fittings ladies t-shirt being one. I have one (a work freebie), and it looks OK, I wear it running, but I am looking forward getting a nice one (a ringer deffo) and it looking great.
    One clothes dream that I've realized is a vintage velvet blazer. I had one when I was 14 and it didn't look good so I gave it to a friend. I bought one two weeks ago and (I can't believe I am typing this!) I look amazing in it - my shoulders and back look lovely in it, in a way they never, ever have before - even as a not-fat 14 year old.

One thing that is a bit strange about all of this - I haven't given a crap about clothes in years, just had a load of the few things I didn't look terrible in, and I sort of thought people who liked clothes were a bit shallow.
    But I found myself with some time to kill in town the other day, and I was walking around a Superdry shop going "Ooh, that's lovely, I like that, I must try that on next time I've here". So do I like clothes now? Or did I always, but I've fought it (because you can't really like clothes and be fat)? It's a strange feeling.

Edit - I remembered another - a corduroy dungaree dress. I bought a cheapo one on Amazon.co.uk, and it came and but it was a bit rubbish - (you get what you pay for), and my partner said it looked "cosplay-ish". HOWEVER - it fit me perfectly- a UK size 14 - so that felt great (I used to be a size 18 or 20 UK).
    So I still need a nice dungaree dress! I might get a friend to make me one.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I have this beautiful red dress in my closet that I got about 10 years ago, and wore happily a few times and I rocked it (so I was told by several people), and I would like to get back into that dress :wink:
  • meinola
    meinola Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    At least one dress that makes me look like Joan Holloway on Mad Men. :love: :love: :love:
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Crop top. I had killer abs in my early 20's and I want them back and to show them off.
  • Lemongrab1
    Lemongrab1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    A pair of Levi's jeans!
    I know that's a pathetic, typical goal, but I really want a pair! They don't make for my thigh size right now :laugh: and I refuse to get a pair of plus-sized jeans.
    I'm almost there though. And I'm getting a light pair >_>
    Also getting a mini skirt. I do what I want!
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Under Armour running tights sans any muffin top at all.