Post a goal wardrobe item:

Options

Replies

• dpcdpjm
    Options
    the gorgeous fitted gown I wore to dinner with my husband in Rome 5 years ago.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I am comfortable wearing a swimsuit (one piece of course!) to the local pool, but I want to feel confident enough to go to a major water park in one.

My swimsuits are so baggy and ill-fitting right now, lol. Next spring I am going to treat myself to a new-size Land's End suit.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I'll rock a man thong some day.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    A string bikini...
  • judyz1
    judyz1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would like to be able to run next summer in running shorts and a sports bra
  • BunBun85
    BunBun85 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Micro bikini, basically naked.

Deleted my photo because I thought it might get me in trouble with the community guidelines.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Short short blue sequined skirt that I wore in my clubbing days and a bikini bottom that shows a bit of butt cheek. Not as pictured above, but enough to show the smile of my booty. I walk around the beach here all the time (Oahu) and I see girls wearing them and I'm totally jealous. I will do that before I leave here!
  • lavaughan69
    lavaughan69 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Bikini here I come....some day.
  • lovekohl
    lovekohl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans tucked into tall boots.
  • lejla2002
    lejla2002 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    When I can stand naked in front of the mirror and like what I see

good one!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    can't post naked
  • lejla2002
    lejla2002 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    my favorite pair of jeans that are hanging in my closet for the past 10years, ( i haven't gave up on them) size 7 juniors boot cut oh myyyy :smile: also to be comfortable in my own skin :blushing: without heaving to suck in my gut :blushing:
  • Rai007
    Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    there is one shirt in my wadrobe which i could wear easily in 2010. i would like to wear it again soon. :) wish me luck. INSHALLAH!!
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    low rise jeans and some sexy bras and panties!!
  • NessaKaysoh
    NessaKaysoh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This dress is what I really want to wear to my graduation next year and I want to be able to fit into a medium. :)http://us.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=28618437&parentid=W_APP_DRESSES
  • Mkhryan
    Options
    sexy killer high heels
  • jhloves2knit
    jhloves2knit Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Saran%2Bwrap.jpg

It took me a minute, and then I started laughing.
  • Scotch_Bonnet
    Scotch_Bonnet Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My black dress that I absolutely love that no longer zips up... And my favorite pair of jeans
  • MsValerieAnne
    MsValerieAnne Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Being comfortable in my own skin, would be perfect for me. Clothing wise, I'd like a nice dress/skirt (haven't worn one in over 15 years) as I can't find any I actually like in my size.. oh, and my favorite pair of jeans, that I only got to wear a couple times before I outgrew them. :(
  • csmullins78
    csmullins78 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Me, too! I'd love to have a pair of boots that fit over my calves!