Guys, what are you ideal female measurements and height?

Options

Replies

• CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Well...Sir Mix Alot says......36 - 24 - 36.....but only if she's 5'3
    lol as soon as i saw this topic i put this song on!
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I know a lady who is 34D-26-42 at 5'4"... she's tough and a little hard body. It's pretty sexy.

Dee---ammmmmn!!! she is stacked! 16 inches between waist and hips! Rock it girl!

Yep...maintains 18% body fat at those measures.
  • ihateyoga
    Options
    I know a lady who is 34D-26-42 at 5'4"... she's tough and a little hard body. It's pretty sexy.
    You are the first man who have the guts too give a straight answer. http://tarnowski.webs.com/02_xoxoleah_salutes_troops_iraq.jpg
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Just curious to know.
    why do you hate yoga?
  • jmadams111
    jmadams111 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda partial to 38-24-36 @ 5-2 or so!
  • ihateyoga
    Options
    Just curious to know.
    why do you hate yoga?
    Everyone loves it. I really want to have that kinda of experience. However, I fell asleep twice in my yoga class. Certain yoga moves require people to be on their hands and feet. My arms are never strong enough to support my body. In addition, I hate running (I can't breathe), I don't know how to swim, I don't know how to ride a bike. etc. The only sport I like is poker. Unfortunately, I haven't lost much weight playing it yet. So, peace!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    36 - 24 - 34 5'3 I'm white, so I mean the booty is adjusted.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options

LOL! Mine are 34-27-41, I'm white and black :smile:
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    36-24-36/38 is usually in the vicinity.

I'm tall drink of water, for some reason I usually end up dating 5'2"- 5'7". I think it's a perfect fit in so many ways...
  • desertSNOUT
    Options
    I could care less as long as her face is pretty. I am dead serious about this, a woman's face is all that matters to me, big or small.
  • bigred503
    Options
    What are yours? I'll go with those:)

39 - 31- 41 ....but I'm 5'7

holy crap mine are 40-29.5-41 5'7.5"! almost identical!!!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options

LOL! Mine are 34-27-41, I'm white and black :smile:

you win!
    sir-mix-a-lot-o.gif
  • fitandskinnygal
    Options
    I don't really care about how big a guy's muscles are, so why do guy's care so much about what a girl's measurements are?
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I'd like her to have:
    A lengthy... vocabulary
    Big.... personality
    Rounded.. interests
    Firm.. beliefs
  • sola24
    sola24 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I am 38-29-35 @5ft.. Indian.. need to lose atleast 10lbs to get into shape..
  • dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I think there's a huge misconception women have that men have this "ideal" idea of what a woman should look like. Mainstream media are to thank for that. I can tell you this. There is no elusive ideal set of measurements. The measurements go with the individual - what I mean by that is this.... you can have the most perfect set of @$% and waist and *kitten* but if the mouth and brain behind those measurements are not as delightful, then the measurements mean nothing. IT's simply an object to look at than a desirable vision for the guy. Anyway, I guess my point here is this. Don't strive to be any perfect set of measurements - your measurements are only part of the picture.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    I think there's a huge misconception women have that men have this "ideal" idea of what a woman should look like. Mainstream media are to thank for that. I can tell you this. There is no elusive ideal set of measurements. The measurements go with the individual - what I mean by that is this.... you can have the most perfect set of @$% and waist and *kitten* but if the mouth and brain behind those measurements are not as delightful, then the measurements mean nothing. IT's simply an object to look at than a desirable vision for the guy. Anyway, I guess my point here is this. Don't strive to be any perfect set of measurements - your measurements are only part of the picture.
    :flowerforyou:
  • JesseDP00
    JesseDP00 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Honestly, not overly important - personality and being a great person is worth more than measurements.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    As long as she is 3 feet tall, then I'm good.:wink:
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    As long as things are relatively in proportion then I am happy. But I am not a fan of big boobs. What can I say but .. that's just my opinion.

This always throws me. Isn't that a bit like a woman saying "Yeah, I am really not a big fan of the large penis"?
    It's more like a woman saying that she prefers her men firm, not flaccid.