Guys, what are you ideal female measurements and height?

Options

Replies

• Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    How do guys even know the answer to this question??????

Do you like a girl, think she's sexy, have her give her measurements????? I think a guy might know what height range he likes, wether he prefers a bigger butt or boobs, or long legs.... long hair.. hair color, etc, athletic or slender or curvy build.... but I would find a guy who knew his measurement preferences to be kinda creepy.

I'm not even sure most women know their measurements.......
  • ractrev
    ractrev Posts: 426
    Options
    good answers boys!!!:flowerforyou:

Your measurements look great as well! :)
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Boobs: about a handful
    Butt: about a faceful
    Height: irrelevant
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    There are too many body types out there, many of which are quite pleasing, so I will defer simply to my wife's measurements.
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options

well thank you kind sir :smile:
    my giant tire is the perfect circumference, isn't it :wink:
  • ractrev
    ractrev Posts: 426
    Options

well thank you kind sir :smile:
    my giant tire is the perfect circumference, isn't it :wink:

Lol, of course that's what I meant!! :tongue:
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    I have no idea on measurements. none. I just know what looks good when I see it and no idea what those measurements would even translate into. Height is a bit different. I think shorter girls can be hot but I don't think I ever dated anyone under 5'7. Actually dated a few in the 6 foot range. Hooked up with shorter yes, but only dated those with a bit of height for a female. Guess it's just a personal preference for me.
  • richardbaldwin87
    richardbaldwin87 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    height between 5,2 and 5,9
    slim size 6-8 uk sizes
    handfull boobs c or d
    nice bum tummy and legs.
    preferably tanned and nice longish hair.

im lucky i have a partner who ticks all of those even after having a child. thank you lord for blessing me with a fine *kitten* woman
  • TheBackStory
    Options
    Going by 3 little measurements tell nothing about a woman's body. I can have the same measurements as the woman next to me and look completely different. I'm a little under 5' 10", 36b, 27.5, 38.5

For me a pretty face and sense of humor goes farther than measurements any day!
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Crap, I don't have an answer but I'll start carrying tape around with me so I can get the measurements and make sure the women is right for me and her measurements are accurate
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Simple.. there are none. If the woman carries herself with confidence, then that is what matters.
  • shirtswiththumbholes
    Options
    Well...Sir Mix Alot says......36 - 24 - 36.....but only if she's 5'3

My anaconda don't want none unless you've got buns, hon!
  • Dr_Flo
    Dr_Flo Posts: 465
    Options
    Im not worried about measurements so much as proportion.

If a woman is proportionate, takes care of herself, has confidence but isn't conceited.. than Im usually happy.
    Short is nice.. not oompa loompa small, but shorter than average.

I like fun size :laugh:
  • tamadrummer001
    tamadrummer001 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I like curves!!!!! I am infatuated with my wife's curves. She has taken off 44lbs in the past 3.5 months and OMG she is looking so sexy its crazy!! She is 5' 3" and was >240#. She was beginning to look a little bit bad but still attracted me.

I know her chest size is 38DD and man oh yeah that is perfection. Pant size is down to 14-16 and again OMG. I know she will only look better when she hits her goal of 170 and that is where I want her to stop as well. I believe she will be absolutely fine as can be at that weight.

I will only be going down to about 190 if possible or 15% BF. Which ever comes first. I am simply trying to achieve `15% bf, regardless of weight.
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    great answers guys..
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I like curves!!!!! I am infatuated with my wife's curves. She has taken off 44lbs in the past 3.5 months and OMG she is looking so sexy its crazy!! She is 5' 3" and was >240#. She was beginning to look a little bit bad but still attracted me.

I know her chest size is 38DD and man oh yeah that is perfection. Pant size is down to 14-16 and again OMG. I know she will only look better when she hits her goal of 170 and that is where I want her to stop as well. I believe she will be absolutely fine as can be at that weight.

I will only be going down to about 190 if possible or 15% BF. Which ever comes first. I am simply trying to achieve `15% bf, regardless of weight.
    You know, 170 at 5'3" is in the obese range. Even with a LOT of lean body mass, that may not be a healthy weight for her.
  • HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    Options

Is that per cheek or in total?
  • mikejholmes
    mikejholmes Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My first thought as well!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options

My anaconda don't want none unless you've got buns, hon!

Hilarious. :laugh:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

Is that per cheek or in total?
    Case-by-case basis. Each case is thoroughly explored before coming to a conclusion.