Guys, what are you ideal female measurements and height?

Options

Replies

• VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    As long as things are relatively in proportion then I am happy. But I am not a fan of big boobs. What can I say but .. that's just my opinion.

This always throws me. Isn't that a bit like a woman saying "Yeah, I am really not a big fan of the large penis"?

No, not in the slightest.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    size 6-9 Shoe

That's about it
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I think there's a huge misconception women have that men have this "ideal" idea of what a woman should look like. Mainstream media are to thank for that. I can tell you this. There is no elusive ideal set of measurements. The measurements go with the individual - what I mean by that is this.... you can have the most perfect set of @$% and waist and *kitten* but if the mouth and brain behind those measurements are not as delightful, then the measurements mean nothing. IT's simply an object to look at than a desirable vision for the guy. Anyway, I guess my point here is this. Don't strive to be any perfect set of measurements - your measurements are only part of the picture.

Love this!
  • Spartan_1_1_7
    Spartan_1_1_7 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    No idea how to measure
    1) the size of her heart
    2) her sense of humor
    3) the brilliance of her smile
  • Greywalk
    Greywalk Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of big boobs, but am a fan of a a proportional woman. Prefer active and funny to inactive and romantic. So think not in terms of inches but in terms of years of conversation and life. I want some one not to walk the beach with but some one to run the 5K or hike the woods for miles not a few hundred yards, or as we did one weekend last year, walk all over Paris.
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    No idea how to measure
    1) the size of her heart
    2) her sense of humor
    3) the brilliance of her smile

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    bust: 40.38577835 inches

waist: 28.4758483958567485 inches

hips: 40.48569856748433 inches

yes, I do prefer the hips to be exactly 0.09992021748433 inches larger than the bust

Yes. to those exact measurements, to all those decimal places, no rounding up or down is allowed. Any deviation from these exact measurements means that she's not remotely attractive.

I mean seriously, how many men have you ever seen get out a tape measure before deciding if he finds a woman sexually attractive or not?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    This topic was not created for flirting purpose. haha. Can you guys just ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!:drinker:

Ain't no answer to a question like this.

Unless you use my measurements. Because I am perfection. :drinker:
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I don't think most guys know the measurements of the girls they want.. I sure don't.. (5ft - 5ft 6 though)
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    As been said several times before - it depends.

However, SoDamnHungry looks pretty "ideal" to me :wink:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    When I start walking around measuring females that I find visually attractive, I'll let you know.

Is that not normal behavior?

Crap. They keep telling me all guys do it!
  • ractrev
    ractrev Posts: 426
    Options
    Somewhere around 98.6 degrees is good for me - and between 4 - 7 ft tall. If you fit in that area, and more important, are friendly - I'm in!
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Requires physical examination on a case to case basis. There is no substitute for field work.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I mean seriously, how many men have you ever seen get out a tape measure before deciding if he finds a woman sexually attractive or not?
    Dammit! I fall for everything!!!
  • samammay
    Options
    Unless its tattooed on her forehead, ive no idea other than height... and thats between 5'2 and 5'5. And enough difference between the others to form some curves.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    A pulse between 40 and 190 BPM
  • Texusmc
    Texusmc Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    only the ones who get arrested lol or are filming for Girls Gone Wild!!

and honestly...it really depends on their personality. she can be "hot" with any body type. As long as they are shorter than 6'0" I am good.
  • Texusmc
    Texusmc Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Dammit! I fall for everything!!!

hahahahahah or is it more of a devious maniacal laughter that I should be doin? (heheheheh)
  • SabrinaLC
    SabrinaLC Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am.. 33", 26", 35" @ 4'11"
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    good answers boys!!!:flowerforyou: