*GROUP*--calling women who lift & eat (TDEE-20% or more)

Replies

• SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Love! So happy to see you back and that you are doing well! :heart:

That is all. :flowerforyou:
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Count me in! I have recently started lifting 3x a week and working up my calorie intake! I'm totally supportive of any woman who eats and lifts! Woo for food!
  • Kate814
    Kate814 Posts: 145
    I'm at 15% tdee right now, 1697 Cal and lift (on a good week) 3-4 days a week. Slowly working on upping my Cal
  • I am so excited by the turnout. Invites for the group are coming your way. There's 2 threads there--an intro thread and an "end of september" chit-chat style thread. Can't wait to get to know everyone!
  • wendy0210
    wendy0210 Posts: 86 Member
    Is it too late to be added? I have the eating thing down - never wanted to eat too little - and want to lift more. Thanks!
  • moonshine_betty
    moonshine_betty Posts: 169 Member
    Me, me! I probably eat under 2000 calories like five days a year, when I'm sick or wake up too late to cram in all the good eats. Most of the time I'm in the 2300 to 2500 calorie range with the occasional 3000+ calorie day. I lose weight when I stick to the lower calorie range which is hard for me because I love to eat!
  • YAY!!!! GREAT Post!! I just started eating TDEE - 20% about 5 weeks ago. Down two pounds!! I eat about 2300 calories (some days 1800 and some days 2600 :) and am no longer concerned with the scale at ALL!! I will weigh myself once a month just out of curiosity but if I only lose 1 pound a month I will be thrilled because I know that this is a lifestyle!! Its amazing how much clarity you can gain in eating more food hah! I love to lift heavy things and will continue to focus on lifting heavier things and pushing my body to the max! It has taken me a year but I understand now that by having this mind set, everything else will just fall into place eventually :) Happy eating ladies!! :)
  • Oooo oooo, pick me!

I'm currently babying a shoulder injury, but I do love me some weights. My BMR is 1900 and most days I eat 2100-2200 calories per day, which is my TDEE. My activity is building and it will allow more calories once I'm there. :)

Feel free to add me - just write something in it. I like having people around with similar goals. I've already befriended some of the ladies here and it's the best decision ever. So supportive and STRONG!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Hi!

I eat 2000 calories a day. I take 3 75-minute TKD classes a week (apparently it's not in the cards tonight, mom duties stepped in today) - I had been doing Stronglifts 5x5 for a few months, but fell out of it and am trying to get right back into it.

I also play volleyball once a week for 2 hours! - I eat a lot because I move a lot!
  • wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    I'm in.
  • sandiegocali1
    sandiegocali1 Posts: 37 Member
    May I please be added? Am currently eating TDEE - 20% and doing P90X with the goal to start Strong Lifts or NROLFW.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Count me in please!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Would be an awesome group... I love lifting and I LOVE eating. :D
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    3,000 calories a day and lift 5 days a week!!!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Please add me. :happy:

I do TDEE-15% and lift!!
  • msqueenofpain
    msqueenofpain Posts: 34 Member
    Count me in ! I lift about 4 times per week along with some cardio . I am eating about 1700-2000 calories per day. Still playing with my daily intake. women that lift kick butt !!! ;)
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Oooh I am interested in this! I've been eating TDEE - 15-20% for a while, and I started lifting back in March/April. My body is thanking me for it!

The passed two weeks I haven't been able to lift because my shoulder / rotator cuff was acting up out of the blue so I had to rest it. THEN I had some lady bits problems, but I'm back at it tomorrow.

I've been DYING with out my IRON!!
  • Count me in!! eat 1700-1800 calories and bootcamp/lift/run/ P90x 5-6 days a week
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    In!
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    would LOVE to join.. my cal's are a bit on the lower side around 1700-1900,
    currently on Body beast program round 2 :flowerforyou: