The yummiest thing (not junk) you've eaten today?

Options

Replies

• toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Kimchi-- 30 calories per half cup.
  • gettingthinandfit
    Options
    mmmm broccoli chedder soup :D
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    MMMM the Chicken TBM Melt from Cosi - melts in your mouth - not bad on calories and stuff.
  • fortimer
    fortimer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    An incredibly delectable sweet potato
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    80% dark chocolate.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Angel food cake with Chapman's Cheeky Monkey frozen yogurt and fresh strawberries. I have it almost every night. :blushing:
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    I don't put labels on food, that being said I would say the Triple chocolate cupcake I had with my morning breakfast but I am getting ready to fire up a bowl on Chocolate Reese's cup ice cream with Hershey's syrup which might just beat out that cupcake we shall see........ :drinker:
  • diadia1
    diadia1 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    homemade butternush squash with goat cheese and 1 slice brown bread. And Grissol melba Brownies.
  • curlygurly206
    Options
    I made spicy garlic kale chips!love them!
  • janer4jc
    janer4jc Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I had a fabulously crunchy apple.
  • operaprincess1
    operaprincess1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with extra cinnamon and ground flax seed with 1/8 tsp of brown sugar and a cup of fresh made coffee while watching the storm outside my office.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I don't put labels on food, that being said I would say the Triple chocolate cupcake I had with my morning breakfast but I am getting ready to fire up a bowl on Chocolate Reese's cup ice cream with Hershey's syrup which might just beat out that cupcake we shall see........ :drinker:
    Yes! I think I'm going to try Reese's ice cream with my strawberries and angel food cake tomorrow. I think that might work. :drinker:
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter :)
  • MilliDenney
    MilliDenney Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I made spicy garlic kale chips!love them!

That sounds really good! Can you perhaps post the recipe? Thank you!
  • MilliDenney
    MilliDenney Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I had a fabulously crunchy apple.

This reminded me, while I was walking my dogs in an area I hadn't walked for years, I came accross a group of apple trees. A whole lot were lying on the ground, but I picked one from the tree and ate it, it was a McIntosh, and it was so delicious, I had forgotten how good apples are fresh from the tree.
  • Mrsmartin61
    Options
    Smoothie - made w/ fresh/raw goat milk, plain yogurt, banana, pineapple, 1/2 scoop protein powder & a drop of almond extract.....YUM! :tongue:
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I made french onion chicken mmmm

caramelized onion and spinach on a pan seared (i don't have a grill that would have been better!) chicken breast with pepper ajck (cause I didn't have swiss) I went bun less cause well.. I don't have any buns. LOL
    I had it with sauteed veggies (with garlic salt)

SO GOOD
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    pureed frozen strawberries.. seriously tastes EXACTLY like sorbet (ok better then)
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Mocha chocolate protein oatmeal :)
  • DebBee83
    Options
    Skinny Cow fudge pop! Only 50 calories! Pure goodness. Yummy! I love my chocolate. :heart: