The yummiest thing (not junk) you've eaten today?

Options

Replies

• doowop713
    doowop713 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    1/2 Pita stuffed with Skinnytaste Harissa Lamb chop meat, romaine, fresh-out-of-the-garden tomatoes, onion, and skinnytaste Tzatziki sauce with two hard-boiled eggs and some cherry tomatoes on the side!

Cals- 393
    carbs-28
    fat-19
    protein-31
    sodium-430
    sugar-7
  • meltinmomma
    meltinmomma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Red pear :-)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I made a chicken stew for dinner - just chucked onion, garlic, parsnips, sweet potato, potato, carrots, peas, leek, chicken and bacon in a big pot with some stock and water and left it cooking. Delicious.
  • dantanjah
    dantanjah Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    This sounds yummy to me and I am going to try it ASAP. I am looking for ways to change up my boring diet. Thanks so much for sharing!
  • JesChernosky
    JesChernosky Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Large Peach as my 4th meal of the day (My DH has "forbidden" the word "snack" in the house, he says it encourages negative food choices and encourages bad eating habbits. Who knows, but it's become routine!)
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Toss up between the mini-bell peppers and the fuji apple......
  • marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    1/2 Pita stuffed with Skinnytaste Harissa Lamb chop meat, romaine, fresh-out-of-the-garden tomatoes, onion, and skinnytaste Tzatziki sauce with two hard-boiled eggs and some cherry tomatoes on the side!

Cals- 393
    carbs-28
    fat-19
    protein-31
    sodium-430
    sugar-7
    Without the lamb, although that sounds delicious, this is what I have for lunch most days until I start making soups, sometimes with cheese or some meat, but always with tzatziki...much better than the mayo I used to eat!
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Nothing too good yet (my lunch was abysmal--I had to throw half of it away). However, after my pole class tonight I'm cooking up some cabbage and low-fat, turkey Kielbasa. I've been craving it for months and finally decided today was the day! :-D
  • Ottawa_Randy
    Ottawa_Randy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Bowl of Fiber 1 with a cup of blueberries and a Premier Vanilla Shake over top.
    Just over 400 Cals but loads of protein and leaves you good until a late lunch.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Home made berry smoothie.

Banana, raspberries, Greek yogurt and mango lemonade.

Sooooo much yum
  • Jannah1208
    Options
    My breakfast coffee cup "cake"

1/4 c oats
    1 raw egg
    1 tsp. brown sugar
    16 blueberries
    splash of milk
    dash of cinnamon

Blend.
    Microwave 2 min, turn out from coffee cup into a bowl and add a drizzle of Cary's sugar free syrup.

SO good.

What kind of oats? Sounds tasty.

regular "quick oats"

OOH.... So going to try that!

For me it was my Quinoa with brown sugar, cinnamon, splash of milk and sliver almonds stopped with 1/2 banana sliced
  • jpolinisse
    jpolinisse Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Balut

balut.jpg

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

This was highly disturbing for me.
  • eissacf25
    eissacf25 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Taste of Inspirations Nonfat Greek yogurt, strawberry banana flavor! 6 oz serving (1 container) - 140 calories, 14 g protein but 20 g of sugars :)
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    I can never eat enough peaches...
  • hmjohnson25
    hmjohnson25 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I made some white bean and red pepper hummus. It's pretty tasty.
  • weavemyway
    weavemyway Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Heafty overnight oats with peanut butter and dark chocolate ships, and half a 'nana. An almost 500 cal breafast, perfect for after my run, and to keep me satisfied until my late lunch!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I can never eat enough peaches...

How YOU doin?

eta: hot pepper sandwhich
  • wendylgoodman
    wendylgoodman Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    2 Quaker white cheddar rice cakes with 1 wedge of light Laughing Cow cheese, and homemade salsa on top. 133 calories and delicious! :)
  • Rianne90
    Rianne90 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    1.5 avocado and 1 tomato diced in small cubes and stirred with garlic powder, salt & pepper. It's like a little mix between guacamole and salsa to me. I used a red bell pepper to scoop it up (and used a spoon once the bell pepper was gone :D )
  • running_free_1984
    running_free_1984 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Slow cooked beef, chickpea and veg stew