I Feel the Need...the Need...for Pizza and Chocolate.

Options
124»

Replies

• mmipanda
    mmipanda Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    i make eggplant pizza.. using eggplant for a crust and topping with whatever I want.. not the same.. but it's still yummy. lol

Lets focus on the phrase....not the same

pizza is not made with eggplant or cauliflower....it's just not!!!

maybe not, but a cauliflower base is really delicious and you can eat way more of it than store-bought pizza. also it can be easily adapted for low carb, paleo, gluten-free etc. Don't hate on cauliflower!

Cauliflower = GROSS. Especially when masquerading it as something else.
    In your opinion. I like using it as rice and as pizza bases. I prefer it, actually. No need to worry about portion control either. No post-eating bloat or sluggish feeling.
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Welcome to my world :smile:
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    i make eggplant pizza.. using eggplant for a crust and topping with whatever I want.. not the same.. but it's still yummy. lol

Lets focus on the phrase....not the same

pizza is not made with eggplant or cauliflower....it's just not!!!

maybe not, but a cauliflower base is really delicious and you can eat way more of it than store-bought pizza. also it can be easily adapted for low carb, paleo, gluten-free etc. Don't hate on cauliflower!

Cauliflower = GROSS. Especially when masquerading it as something else.
    In your opinion. I like using it as rice and as pizza bases. I prefer it, actually. No need to worry about portion control either. No post-eating bloat or sluggish feeling.
    brocoli and cauliflower pizza substitues are a crime against humanity....IMO
  • brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm totally going to cave today and go for pizza or something.. I've been eating crap snacks because I've been so hungry, I will just do what always do and make up during the week.