Weight is a Wibbly-Wobbly, Timey-Wimey...When to Weigh Self?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what that title said, but do those work in wwf?

It's a line from Doctor Who, I think first used in the episode Blink ( … don't watch it alone at night! :devil: )

To this day I'm now terrified of stone angels.... I used to drive past a cemetary on the way home.... I take a different route now. :embarassed:
  • Schwaineser
    Options
    1) The name of this topic is the best I have ever seen. ever.
    2) My goal is to weigh myself around the same time everytime I weigh myself - every sunday morning, for example. because things are so wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey, humany-wumany.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    For those weighing every day - do you record it here, or is it just for reference and you record weekly?

other - I only log my weight here if I have maintained it for two days in a row - up or down...so sometimes I update it every day (when I'm having a "whoosh week"), sometimes not for two weeks (when my body does that up and down every day thing). I do have a spreadsheet that I use to log my daily weight though :)

Same here... except for the spreadsheet... that's a bit too obsessive for my likeing :flowerforyou:
  • marykate723
    marykate723 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I came here for the Doctor Who reference, stayed for the Sherlock photo, and all of my opinions have basically been said, but...
    I think the most important thing, whether you weigh in daily, weekly, or monthly, is to make sure all the variables you can control are controlled. So, same time of day, same clothes/lack thereof, etc. Data nerds rejoice.
  • rhonderoo
    rhonderoo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    In for the (10th!!) Doctor Who reference! :D I'm a every morning or at least every other weigh in type person, simply because I want to stay in the habit. I watch the trend by getting out my excel sheet I use to occasionally update, or the MFP chart. It lets me know what foods I eat's effect on me and my weight.
  • sandiebro
    sandiebro Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2nNzNo_Xps

Apologies .. I thought I could post a link.

I've not long joined so still need to discover the rules.