91 days to xmas what's your goal

Options

Replies

• quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    By Christmas I'd love to lose another 20, which will put me down 78 pounds.. It'll be a nice even number for me. Does anyone find it gets harder or easier after the 50-60 pounds???

Unfortunately, I have found that it got way harder after about 70-75 lbs. Most I can do now is about 2 pounds a month.
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I will be able to do a 10k with a decent time. I tried rushing my training since the end of september and I think slow and steady training is what's best for me.

I'm going to find a 10k near christmas time and sign up! :]
  • sunshinemouse34
    sunshinemouse34 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The lower you get the closer you are to your body's ideal weight - the harder it is to make the scale move.
    So, I would say that it gets harder after 50 or 60 pounds - especially if that is close to the ultimate goal.
    Use the tape measure and a camera to track your progress the closer and closer you get to your ideal.
    You will be surprised how much more progress the camera reveals!
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get down to a size 14 from a 16 by Christmas. I'm estimating I'd need to lose 10-15 pounds to make that.
  • 4Pookiecat
    4Pookiecat Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    16 pounds. Seems realistic to me but then again, you just never know. Good luck everyone.
  • Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 20lb...or get into a size 8/9 jeans. I am putting on muscle so my weight rarely changes.
  • dalek74
    Options
    I want to lose 7 lbs before Christmas Just writing it down has made me more aware of how much work I'll have to do to make that happen in the next 2 months!
  • billymacintosh
    billymacintosh Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    24Ibs for me, at 2Ibs a week I think it's doable. If I can achieve it I'll be at my goal weight in time for Christmas day :smile:
    Billy x
  • KimberlyLenz
    KimberlyLenz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would like to be at my goal weight of 125 pounds. That is 8 pounds away.
  • determined2bfit13
    determined2bfit13 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I would love to be 20 pounds lighter by Christmas. Got 15 pounds to go! I figure I have approximately 9 weeks, if I lose 2 pounds a week...I can do it!

414e3f6d29781570e90b92aa3c1ebcc5_zps979d5381.jpg
  • MaxiJohn55
    MaxiJohn55 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 20 by Christmas!
  • LiveLovePsalm23
    Options
    To weigh 110lbs!
  • 2012monie
    2012monie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Would love to lose 20lb by christmas!:smile:
  • Prettypedalpower
    Options
    My crimbo goal is too lose 36 llbs.. Getting me into the 16 stone range and my lightest in 13 yrs... Ho ho ho here we go
  • dessyjo
    dessyjo Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose 30 pounds by Christmas (180).. since I'm not real sure how realistic this goal is, I want to be in ONEderland (10 pounds) for sure.
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Deadlift 325#.
    Bench 200#
    Military press 190#
  • NewspaperMomma
    NewspaperMomma Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    30-40 lbs by Christmas. I would like to have my prepregnancy body back.
  • Veglady12
    Veglady12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    15 lbs would be great!
  • Hopefully get back to 160. That is 20 pounds from right now ! I believe in me :) I do need a buddy though :(
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for twenty more pounds and knock everyone's socks off!!