MFP bullies

Options
1235»

Replies

• Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    any of you guys work in offie and you have to fart but you have somebody sitting 10 ft away so instead of canning it in and gettin a belly ache you try and sneak it quietly out the back door only to let the door open to fast and make a horrible racket then just sit there and act like you didnt hear anything?
    gifshocked6.gif
  • laylaness
    laylaness Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm on here a lot, do these horrible posts happen as soon as I get up to put laundry in or something?

yes

That's amazing.

How do they know? *paranoia*

ladynocturne - I agree! I don't think the OP actually knows the definition of "bully". Very, very rarely have I seen a reply that even closely resembles mean - and I've read about a bajillion topics here. (see start date and post count)

ok maybe not the correct term. Bully is a bit strong. But if you look through this thread itself nearly everyone is making fun and being rude. Am I wrong?

I don't see anyone being rude or making fun. I see a lot of taco talk and now I'm hungry.
  • KnickersInATwist
    KnickersInATwist Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I don't like tacos :drinker:
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    What percent of people are making fun of this very post haha. I mean I can take it, but this is generally what happens. just something Ive noticed and wonder why people post in these at all

Here's a completely serious question for you. When you say, you wonder why people post at all..... Why do you post, then?

I dunno if that topic has been brought up before.... just about every topic here has been discussed at some point I think.... but, that interests / amuses me.... The question.... 'Why do you post at MFP?'

And my answer... off the top of my head..... I post at MFP because it interests and amuses me.

See how politely I'm trying to jack your thread?

7149d1363113439-post-random-photo-thread-add-yours-jack-1.jpg

sloth - you are my new hero - will you be my friend? Oh, and OP - lighten up.

IN for dream adds to my friends list.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I'm on here a lot, do these horrible posts happen as soon as I get up to put laundry in or something?

yes

That's amazing.

Spying.gif
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    First and foremost this :

http://dudefoods.com/bacon-weave-taco/

Secondly thank you all, (except a few decent posters) This was posted because I told my friend that id never ever post in a MFP forum like this because people are jerks and will be rude. Its just a terrible idea. An voila! 70% ridicule.

**Also not funny. I mean if you are going to tease someone you need to come up with something better than kermit and tacos right? I expected more out of you

i am so confused....is the taco thing an inside joke????? i actually did have tacos for lunch
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options

ok maybe not the correct term. Bully is a bit strong. But if you look through this thread itself nearly everyone is making fun and being rude. Am I wrong?

Yes you are wrong, no one is being rude, some people just happen to have a sense of humour, you know?
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    waits for it.

what we waiting for?

Maybe that fart..
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    waits for it.

what we waiting for?

Duh free tacos for being awesome.
  • ladynocturne
    ladynocturne Posts: 865 Member
    Options

yes

That's amazing.

ladynocturne - I agree! I don't think the OP actually knows the definition of "bully". Very, very rarely have I seen a reply that even closely resembles mean - and I've read about a bajillion topics here. (see start date and post count)

I've seen a few, maybe 1 or 2 a month, but they are locked/deleted quickly.

But yeah on a regular basis..... I see mostly logical and informative posts by members, generally put in a polite way, but often times misread by OPs due to whatever issues they themselves have with the people in their own lives.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    theres a taco bell right beside my gym....would it be crazy for me to double up and get few tacos and a grilled stufffed burrito on way home..........crazy like a fox maybe!!!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

Secondly thank you all, (except a few decent posters) This was posted because I told my friend that id never ever post in a MFP forum like this because people are jerks and will be rude. Its just a terrible idea. An voila! 70% ridicule.

**Also not funny. I mean if you are going to tease someone you need to come up with something better than kermit and tacos right? I expected more out of you

Frog leg tacos?
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    theres a taco bell right beside my gym....would it be crazy for me to double up and get few tacos and a grilled stufffed burrito on way home..........crazy like a fox maybe!!!

post workout protein, brah.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    You guys are mean!! I come on here asking why I am not losing weight eating crackers and you make fun of me and tell me to eat.. I want to lose weight not get fat eating crackers with peanut butter!!!

ugh...

Use the Search Feature..
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

There are quite a few people who take everything very literally here.... I suspect, if your '70% ridicule' figure isn't accurate, you're gonna hear about it.

just sayin'

221802350367488917wSRJy9VRc.jpg
This discussion has been closed.