Do Fat Burning Foods Really Exist?

Options
124»

Replies

• paleojoe
    paleojoe Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm all for healthy eating and "clean eating" for health if that's your choice. But I hate that people sell it as a weight loss solution. Go eat organic nuts and avocado and grass fed beef as your diet. It's all "clean". Bet you don't lose weight though.

I eat all of those as part of my diet and I lose weight just fine.

In fact, I have nuts planned for at least one snack and a steak planned as part of my dinner tonight (with eggs and hash browns YUM)

So... what are you trying to say?

You lost weight because you ate at a deficit... not because the food was "clean"...

Um... well duh. That was not what I was getting at if you read the post I quoted as well. The PP stated that those things were "clean" but that "Bet you didn't lose weight though". I stated that I DID eat those things and DID lose weight so I was unsure where they were coming from.

I did read the post you quoted... one person is saying "betcha don't lose weight eating "clean" and you are saying betcha I do lose weight eating "clean". Neither of you though is stating the obvious, which is no matter what you eat, if you eat too much, you will not lose weight. What did I miss?
  • Rob_Zamites
    Rob_Zamites Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm eating nuts, grass-fed beef and butter and losing weight. Your theory is debunked.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    I'm eating nuts, grass-fed beef and butter and losing weight. Your theory is debunked.

And your eating above maintenance calories while doing this?