I met my goal!!!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Toot, toot, toot away! I would be. You are my new inspiration. I have not seen a size 10 since... well, my teens. I want to get out of my 18's! Keep up the great work. Don't get too lax now.
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment! Congratulations :)
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    you deserve to toot your horn!! congratulations!!
    I wonder if we all signed a petition...would they revise the website to have bells and whistles when you meet your goal, and maybe some fireworks?????
  • Amy154
    Amy154 Posts: 52
    Options
    Whistle woo Hoo !!
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    great job. well done!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling your happiness, and I love it!! Toot away me dear, you have earned it!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • phitme
    phitme Posts: 124
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • TammyK777
    TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!!
  • tessjordan88
    tessjordan88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you need a BIG shopping spree!! Gotta get new clothes that fit now! Congratulations!! :glasses: :flowerforyou:
  • BiancaK
    BiancaK Posts: 10
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have EARNED the right to toot your own horn! Best wishes in maintaining your accomplishment. You are were I hope to be in 3 months.

Have a glass of Crystal Light water on me! :flowerforyou:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Holy cats! You are totally inspiring, losing 45 lbs in much less than a year! Also, I am terrible at exercising so even though I will continue on, this shows that dieting works as well!

CONGRATS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!