The 20 Somethings

Options
barefootm0mma
barefootm0mma Posts: 5
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Looking for people my age, in the 20 somethings, who are motivated to lose some big numbers! I need loads of support here and would love some friends to give me a swift kick in the bum if need be. ;)

Replies

• jessikuhhpants
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jessica! I'm actually turning 21 in a 22 days...but I need to lose about 97 pounds to be at a healthy weight for my body type. I'm completely new to this and I wouldn't mind having a few buddies to encourage and support each other as well :) It's going to be a long year ahead for me!
  • laursoar
    laursoar Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I started a month ago. I'm 22 years old and aiming to lose somewhere between 55-65 pounds. I still have a hard time deciding my ultimate goal weight, as I've always been overweight as an adult. I'm not really on a time limit though, just taking it one day at a time and making sustainable changes. Feel free to add me!
  • barefootm0mma
    Options
    I'm Candace and I am 23 years old and I am looking to lose 160 pounds! A whole person!! Add me if you want some support or just a friend. :)
  • lua_
    lua_ Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21 and looking to lose 20lbs for my first GW, and 40 in total :) Add me if you like
  • klaff411
    klaff411 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    28. Gone from 250 to 192. Still working on getting down to 140.

Its not that hard once you get used to it.

I did it using a ketogenic regime.
  • ashleighk123
    ashleighk123 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and have lost some so far over the past couple of years, looking to lose about 20 more!

Looking for new friends. =]
  • andrewj87
    Options
    I'm 26 and I've got just over 6lbs left to lose. Know that doesn't qualify as huge but still willing to give any advice or support that I can.
  • WildlyCurly
    WildlyCurly Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am 23, 5'1, and looking to lose 113 pounds.
  • bridgew24
    bridgew24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm 21. 5'7" and on my last 5lb!! However my journey won't stop once I hit that, I'm more focused on looking good than the number so a lot of toning up to go! Keen to connect with others in a similar situation. :)
  • Buzz0213
    Buzz0213 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! 24 years old and looking to lose around 40 lbs. Looking to connect with others! Feel free to add me!
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    21 here at 5'6" and 35lbs to go :)
    Feel free to add me
  • WhitneySheree88
    WhitneySheree88 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 25, 5'3 and I've lost 40 pounds so far, I need to lose 15-20 more pounds. Feel free to add me!!
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hey I'll be 22 in a month and a half. I'm not trying to lose weight anymore; I'm just working to improve my overall health and fitness, but I log every day and I'd be happy to help out when you need it :)
  • TardisMom
    TardisMom Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just turned 26. Already lost almost 30 lbs but I've still got 75 left to lose. :)
  • amyjerc
    Options
    HI! I'm Amy and I'm 26 and 5'6". I currently 218 and I'm looking to lose 78 lbs.

I've done MFP before but stopped tracking and gained some of the weight back. I hope this time I can lose it all, and start feeling healthy.
  • Kiscy728
    Options
    27, love the topic, and welcome! I am looking to lose 20 pounds right now, have baaaarely started, but I'd love to share some support!
  • Darwin1930
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm 22 myself, and have been using MFP for a while. Unfortunately, I always seem to underestimate my caloric intake... what gets me is alcohol and pasta. I'm looking to lose about 30lbs to get to my goal weight. Only 3 down because I've been too sedentary and eating out too much, etc. Let's do this! I splurged and bought a new road bike a while back, and would love to feel more lean and strong to get my mood up when I'm out enjoying this weather on my bike.

Good luck all!
  • rec1743
    Options
    Add me!!!!
  • barefootm0mma
    Options
    So many new friends! Yay, this is great. :)
  • tasharock
    tasharock Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My goal is 130 by 30 - does that count? I have 7 pounds and 11 weeks to get it done!
This discussion has been closed.