The 20 Somethings

Options

Replies

• LeighDavies1
    Options
    I'm 22 next month and would love more people to share this experience with!

I'm down 23 pounds but still aiming for about 68 more! So big numbers but I'm determined and will give out support and motivation as best as I can :D feel free to add me and I'll return the favour! :)
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    Im 26. Looking to loose the wieight I gained due to illness affecting my walking.
    Would love to be supportive!
    Feel free to add me!! xx :flowerforyou: xx
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 20 soon...lost 52 already..looking to lose another 15-25...add me....open invite for everyone!

...your profile says you're 38.
  • ashleyrose90
    ashleyrose90 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

i'm 23 and hoping to loose about 60-70 pounds. Feel free to add me :)
  • charlielight
    charlielight Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    HI!

I just turned 23 a few weeks ago. On top of that I started my first (real-life) desk job at the end of July. I gained about 20 pounds during my senior year of college so my first goal is to get rid of that. From there, I think another 10 pounds would put me in a happy, healthy place.
  • lau444
    lau444 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 27 y.o. and in the same boat as you. I have about 163 lbs left to lose (176 TOTAL!). Would love to have some friends with goals close to my own. Feel free to add me!
  • heatheralvina
    heatheralvina Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Im Heather, I need to loose 80 pounds to be at a healthy weight for my height! Ive sent a few friend requests to people I have seen on this message board and would be open to adding anyone who is serious about weight loss and needs some extra motivation! =D
  • hardenedheartx
    hardenedheartx Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, been on this journey for 3 years now. Still on it. :D YOU CAN DO IT!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    21, turning 22 in a few weeks. I've lost a bit already and looking to lose more. I'm not stuck on the weight but my Body Fat Percentage. I'll be stick around for awhile, looking to build muscle and tone out. Feel free to add me :)
  • shannak612
    Options
    hello! im 25 and looking to lose about 30-35lbs! anyone can add me!
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    27 here . i wanna lose about 3% of body fat

its not a big number but definitely a big challenge :) feel free to add me
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've lost over 75lbs but don't plan on losing anymore. I'm happy to be added and try to help out where I can (little message with requests please)
  • thegabbleduck
    thegabbleduck Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm 22 and looking to loose 40-50lb (20-25kg)
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open, and I am always looking for new friends :)
  • Zoeeee_xx
    Zoeeee_xx Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and maintaining. Feel free to add me! :)
  • txveggie
    txveggie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 24,4'11 and need to lost 10-15lbs.im a mom and work 2 part-time retail jobs. I'd love some support :)
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is aletha I just turned 26 and looking to lose a good amount of weight. Looking for people that want mutual encouragement on their journey, anyone can add me the more friends on here the better support system especially since I don't have a support system outside of MFP.
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    29 y/o with 60+ to lose!
  • Kass0708
    Kass0708 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Kass and I am 23 years old and have a goal of losing 50 pounds. I love having friends and being there for them and love the support back so feel free to add me so we can venture on this weight loss journey together. The more support the better we all do.

So more about me....I currently work part time and full time. If work lets me work full time I will but right now I am in school finishing up some last prerequisites for the nursing program in my area. I want to be a pediatric nurse and want to set a good example by being healthy and fit for the kids.
  • calicutie05
    calicutie05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    hi!! i 26 looking to get to 140... i've already lost close to 20 lbs so far... add me!
  • fitnfab2o14
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just started using MFP. I've got about 160 to lose! Add me if you'd like. This is a tough journey, I need some support! ????
This discussion has been closed.