The 20 Somethings

Options

Replies

• alymae7
    alymae7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    22 yr old! single momma! half way to reaching my goals! feel free to add! :)
    16267070.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    In my 20's but not really looking to lose.
  • Kaitlyn811
    Kaitlyn811 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in! (: I'm 23, looking to lose 15-20 pounds - the toughest! Single mom and work a desk job, I squeeze workouts in when I can and pack my breakfast and lunch daily to avoid getting off track. (:
  • Montegue42
    Options
    I'm 24, 5'1" hoping to lose about 25 lbs total, but really need to be about ten pounds lighter. Add me :)
  • reddgirl87
    reddgirl87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and I still need to lose about 80 to 90 pounds. I got motivated because my freaking knew were KILLING MEEEE!! Since I've lost 17 pounds they don't hurt anymore, which is a plus. You can add me if you like:D... I'll stay on you :D
  • barefootm0mma
    Options
    I have lots of joint problems too. Every pound of fat puts the equivalent of 4 pounds of pressure on your joints.
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm 22. I've lost about 25 so far and have probably 35+ left. Feel free to add me if you're interested in doing this in a healthy sustainable way!
  • TopSurgery2014
    Options
    24 and could always use the support and will support in return :D
  • tropical24
    tropical24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 , Getting back on the horse after falling off for a while. I;m down 33, Trying to lose about 80lbs more. Feel free to add :)
  • limpkitteh
    Options
    Hi everyone, if anyone would like to check in with me, I'll return the favor as well. :) I'm 26, and I have about 125-130 lbs to lose to be mid-range "normal" for my height. I just started a week ago, so I have only really lost a few pounds. I'm just sad that it took this long for me to not want anything else more than to be healthy. So if you need some support or want to trade some tips, message me. :)
  • Cinloykko
    Cinloykko Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm 23 and a student. I lost about 30 lbs so far but I have way more to go. I can always use more Support and I promise to give really awesome support in return. Add me if you need a buddy :-)
  • amdevns23
    amdevns23 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and looking for friends to motivate and motivate me. I'd LOVE some friends near my age that I can relate to. So if you're interested in the same, add me please!

I'm 21 and 5'7. I'd love to lose at least 100lbs, even more, I'll re-evaluate once I get closer. Nice to meet you all!
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 22 and weigh about 250 right now and would like to eventually lose about 100 lbs but I've put it into smaller goals. 30 lbs by the time January 10th rolls around, then down another 30 by graduation in May (and NEVER getting near 200lbs again) and finally I want to get down to about 150 lbs.
  • melmuipu
    melmuipu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love the "i needs loads of support" coz so do i!!!!!!
  • bustlingbride0987
    Options
    Hello! I am 22 and ready to change my lifestyle. I've started so many diets and workouts (Insanity, HipHop Abs, pinterest workouts, workouts from magazines) but never really got past week one. I am getting married next year and really want to lose about 20lbs for my wedding. Please add me! I need as much support as I can get to get to the finish!
  • amilypic
    Options
    I'm Amily, 24 & need to lose about 30 more pounds (I've already dropped 40)
  • Najja418
    Najja418 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and I am looking to lose 25 pounds to reach my real goal but 15-20 pounds would make me happy.
  • VictorianFlower
    VictorianFlower Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to not be the only person who needs support here! Everyone can feel free to add me if they'd like to :) I promise I'll be super supportive

I'm Ellyn. 23, 5'9' and 119 kg (or 262 pounds for my non-metric peeps). Trying to get down to 85 kg (187 pounds) and only joined a few days ago.
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm 20! :bigsmile: Going for maintenance :happy:
This discussion has been closed.