THE Scale (or lack thereof) Challenge (round 2)

Options

Replies

• banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    day....Um, what? 7? Still no scale for me. Wondering if it has changed, doubt it, I'm pretty close to maintenance right now.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    This is my second day without weighing. The place where the scale used to be is glaringly empty. I committed to two weeks but I don't know. . . . I can feel myself slipping. I know where I hid the scale. :frown:
  • amylynne26
    amylynne26 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    don't worry momma I'll come over and hide it for you tomorrow! Then you come to my house and hide mine. :laugh: better tell hubby where it is though.... he's not in the loop on this.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    lol....my mother came over last night and was like where is your scale...i told her jokin' I threw it out...she gasped omg why?! lmbo...um me thinks my mom is addicted too lol....she looks amazing and is the skinniest I've ever seen her and in great shape for a 70 year old sexy senior! lol....but I told her she's going on this challange w/ me now LOL....gaps...omg why!? lol

hugs!
    ali
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Oh, my darling daughter to the rescue. I knew I could count on you. :happy:
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I seriously think I'm going to die of curiosity. I have NEVER gone this long with out weighing before. I'm starting to feel desperate...I'm so scared of gaining and weighing everyday was my way of monitoring. I'll be so depressed if I gain.

Banks I might have to come after you! :tongue:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I'm out! :tongue:

I've felt so good this week and my blood sugar levels have been fantastic, so I just couldn't resist anymore and weighed this morning--good news though!

A total loss so far in the past 3 weeks of 11 pounds!!!!!!!!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Dia 9:

No temptation yet today.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I cheated and weighed on Thursday but haven't since then. Just doing my thing! I honestly think I needed that though because of the bad weigh-in the week before (after going TWO weeks)....I was down 2.5 lbs this week so it has helped me chill out a bit...and not be so crazy about it all! I know the scale is just a number and not a true account of how I am doing...but it is still good to see progress.
  • banks1850
    Options
    OK guys, this is withdrawal. You can survive it! It'll get easier.

Day 7 for me, still good!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :flowerforyou: still going strong here too!!
  • Angela142
    Options
    I'm in. I just did this for a month on another site and it helped me. My problem is not that i get depressed when I gain, but when I LOSE weight, I go yipppeeee and I eat more. So I'm in.

How else can we support each other here? I exercise six days a week for one hour, which I am very faithful at. I try to eat 1200-1400 calories per day. I'm stuck at my size for a year now. Between a 10 and 12, and yet can't seem to quite lose those last 10-15 pounds. So I'm OFF the scale....
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Im on my 5th day and staying strong. If i dont think about it, it really isnt too hard. I just act like its no big deal that i dont know what i weigh right now. Mind over matter!!
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • wagon0619
    wagon0619 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am starting today! No scale for 2 weeks!
  • banks1850
    Options
    maybe the no scale thing IS affecting me. I notice that I said "day 7" 2 days in a row. LOL!
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    errm... you know after reading this post, i went looking for the scales in the house, we dont have any! anywhere.... so, can i still join the challenge? lol
  • skiski
    skiski Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    :noway:

this is not as easy as I thought it would be...i am having serious withdrawal...holding out still but it much harder than i thought...x
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Dia 10:

I'm kinda liking this.... kinda!:tongue:
    Feels like I gained a few... *shrug*

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • banks1850
    Options
    errm... you know after reading this post, i went looking for the scales in the house, we dont have any! anywhere.... so, can i still join the challenge? lol

Sure, but if you don't have a scale obsession, I don't know how much it will do for you. You are welcome to join though. The more the merrier. :happy: